Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tidelord
1 2 3 4
who cares
who cares
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
[quote name="@NeonDino" date="2019-04-17 03:27:35" ] He's dead [/quote] [Url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=103]Tidelord Lives[/url]
@NeonDino wrote on 2019-04-17 03:27:35:
He's dead
Tidelord Lives
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
[quote name="MangleSchmidt" date="2019-04-17 03:49:14" ] Tidepapa is not dead, how dare you speak of him like that ): That aside, sorry if you already know this and all, the reason why things about the Tidelord and the Water Flight has risen again is probably because Wavecrest Saturnalia is coming and we need that juicy lore. If you read the new lore chapter which called 'Mixed Elements', there is proof that the Tidelord is still alive and he's just.. missing. [/quote] Hello everyone! I need to take a moment to clarify something about Wavecrest Saturnalia. [i]Mixed Elements[/i] was meant to give you an update on the missing deity since we left you hanging last year. We also knew some of you were concerned the Tidelord was dead. [b]There will not be a follow-up or more lore released for Wavecrest Saturnalia.[/b] That wouldn't be fair to the other flights.
MangleSchmidt wrote on 2019-04-17 03:49:14:
Tidepapa is not dead, how dare you speak of him like that ):

That aside, sorry if you already know this and all, the reason why things about the Tidelord and the Water Flight has risen again is probably because Wavecrest Saturnalia is coming and we need that juicy lore. If you read the new lore chapter which called 'Mixed Elements', there is proof that the Tidelord is still alive and he's just.. missing.

Hello everyone! I need to take a moment to clarify something about Wavecrest Saturnalia. Mixed Elements was meant to give you an update on the missing deity since we left you hanging last year. We also knew some of you were concerned the Tidelord was dead. There will not be a follow-up or more lore released for Wavecrest Saturnalia. That wouldn't be fair to the other flights.
Tidedad's just been binge watching youtube for a while. He probably needs some snacks but other than that he's doing pretty fine.
Tidedad's just been binge watching youtube for a while. He probably needs some snacks but other than that he's doing pretty fine.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-04-17 07:45:33" ] [quote name="MangleSchmidt" date="2019-04-17 03:49:14" ] Tidepapa is not dead, how dare you speak of him like that ): That aside, sorry if you already know this and all, the reason why things about the Tidelord and the Water Flight has risen again is probably because Wavecrest Saturnalia is coming and we need that juicy lore. If you read the new lore chapter which called 'Mixed Elements', there is proof that the Tidelord is still alive and he's just.. missing. [/quote] Hello everyone! I need to take a moment to clarify something about Wavecrest Saturnalia. [i]Mixed Elements[/i] was meant to give you an update on the missing deity since we left you hanging last year. We also knew some of you were concerned the Tidelord was dead. [b]There will not be a follow-up or more lore released for Wavecrest Saturnalia.[/b] That wouldn't be fair to the other flights. [/quote] Oof. Guess we'll have to wait 'till June 8.
Aequorin wrote on 2019-04-17 07:45:33:
MangleSchmidt wrote on 2019-04-17 03:49:14:
Tidepapa is not dead, how dare you speak of him like that ):

That aside, sorry if you already know this and all, the reason why things about the Tidelord and the Water Flight has risen again is probably because Wavecrest Saturnalia is coming and we need that juicy lore. If you read the new lore chapter which called 'Mixed Elements', there is proof that the Tidelord is still alive and he's just.. missing.

Hello everyone! I need to take a moment to clarify something about Wavecrest Saturnalia. Mixed Elements was meant to give you an update on the missing deity since we left you hanging last year. We also knew some of you were concerned the Tidelord was dead. There will not be a follow-up or more lore released for Wavecrest Saturnalia. That wouldn't be fair to the other flights.

Oof.

Guess we'll have to wait 'till June 8.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
[quote name="PandaOverlord" date="2019-04-17 09:03:18" ] Oof. Guess we'll have to wait 'till June 8. [/quote] @PandaOverlord, we do not have Tidelord-focused lore planned for our 6th Anniversary Celebration.
PandaOverlord wrote on 2019-04-17 09:03:18:
Oof.

@PandaOverlord, we do not have Tidelord-focused lore planned for our 6th Anniversary Celebration.
@Aequorin
Does mean that there will be no closure to the other Bounty of the Elements stories?
:(
@Aequorin
Does mean that there will be no closure to the other Bounty of the Elements stories?
:(
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[quote name="Elisse" date="2019-04-17 10:12:02" ] @Aequorin Does mean that there will be no closure to the other Bounty of the Elements stories? :( [/quote] [b]A general FYI:[/b] Take these answers at face value. I'm speaking on two specific upcoming events about one specific perception: Wavecrest Saturnalia, the 6th Anniversary Celebration, and the current Tidelord situation. [i]The Bounty of the Elements[/i] story isn't finished. (@Elisse)
Elisse wrote on 2019-04-17 10:12:02:
@Aequorin
Does mean that there will be no closure to the other Bounty of the Elements stories? :(

A general FYI: Take these answers at face value. I'm speaking on two specific upcoming events about one specific perception: Wavecrest Saturnalia, the 6th Anniversary Celebration, and the current Tidelord situation. The Bounty of the Elements story isn't finished.

(@Elisse)

[quote name="Hoshi95" date="2019-04-17 04:43:18" ] He's scared of the ancient breeds, he saw 'em comin' a long time ago. [/quote] [i]This[/i] is probably the closest thing to the truth, I believe! What a great interpretation of the future updates!
Hoshi95 wrote on 2019-04-17 04:43:18:
He's scared of the ancient breeds, he saw 'em comin' a long time ago.

This is probably the closest thing to the truth, I believe! What a great interpretation of the future updates!
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-04-17 10:04:14" ] [quote name="PandaOverlord" date="2019-04-17 09:03:18" ] Oof. Guess we'll have to wait 'till June 8. [/quote] @PandaOverlord, we do not have Tidelord-focused lore planned for our 6th Anniversary Celebration. [/quote] Well there goes my Anniversary theory. Still, excited to see what happens this Anniversary, anyway.
Aequorin wrote on 2019-04-17 10:04:14:
PandaOverlord wrote on 2019-04-17 09:03:18:
Oof.

@PandaOverlord, we do not have Tidelord-focused lore planned for our 6th Anniversary Celebration.

Well there goes my Anniversary theory.

Still, excited to see what happens this Anniversary, anyway.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
1 2 3 4