Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Masterful Merchants
1 2
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-04-16 08:00:49" ] Some may be in it for pure profit, others to bring joy or prosperity to others. No matter [b]they're[/b] motivation, these merchants are at the top of their game! [/quote] @Aequorin You've got a little grammar mistake here. "their" not "they're" [emoji=coatl winking]
Aequorin wrote on 2019-04-16 08:00:49:
Some may be in it for pure profit, others to bring joy or prosperity to others. No matter they're motivation, these merchants are at the top of their game!

@Aequorin

You've got a little grammar mistake here. "their" not "they're"
@Altermoon, @BlueJaysFeather, fixed! Thank you!

(I blame this super embarrassing error on being sick with horrible allergies because pollen is both vital to our environment but also really super awful. D: )
@Altermoon, @BlueJaysFeather, fixed! Thank you!

(I blame this super embarrassing error on being sick with horrible allergies because pollen is both vital to our environment but also really super awful. D: )
[color=#ab82c9][size=2]@Aequorin allergies are icky, feel better[emoji=tundra sad]
@Aequorin allergies are icky, feel better
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Aequorin [color=5b76eb]I'm late to the party, it happens to the best of us - allergies (or typos) aren't fun to deal with. I hope your allergies have settled. ^^ ___ Sadly, I do not have any merchants to speak of, but this theme week may have given me enough incentive to get one - so many lovelies. [emoji=heart][/color]
@Aequorin

I'm late to the party, it happens to the best of us - allergies (or typos) aren't fun to deal with. I hope your allergies have settled. ^^

___

Sadly, I do not have any merchants to speak of, but this theme week may have given me enough incentive to get one - so many lovelies.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2