Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 158 159
The Tidelord is fighting global warming and ocean pollution. Making a safer world for all dragons. [emoji=familiar heart] The thought of ancient breeds is WONDERFUL! I cannot wait to see some old furred grumps staring at the youngin breeds. [emoji=guardian love]
The Tidelord is fighting global warming and ocean pollution. Making a safer world for all dragons.

The thought of ancient breeds is WONDERFUL! I cannot wait to see some old furred grumps staring at the youngin breeds.
Patron.gif Moosie
-
She/They
Fr+3

-
[quote name="squiremarcus" date="2019-04-15 16:06:53" ] "bug fixes and quality of life improvements" "New features and feature revamps" "Regular content updates and festivals" "modern breed development" "ancient breed development" so basically this is confirming that you have nobody whatsoever working on adventure mode? [/quote] [b]"New features and feature revamps"[/b] Adventure Mode would be considered a future new feature, @squiremarcus. :)
squiremarcus wrote on 2019-04-15 16:06:53:
"bug fixes and quality of life improvements"
"New features and feature revamps"
"Regular content updates and festivals"
"modern breed development"
"ancient breed development"

so basically this is confirming that you have nobody whatsoever working on adventure mode?

Adventure Mode would be considered a future new feature, @squiremarcus. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I, for one, Welcome the new Tidelord Tetra
I, for one, Welcome the new Tidelord Tetra
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
Press F to pay respects to the Tidelord.
Also !
The ancient breeds debut is on my birthday ! Please do one with a bunch of feathers ! Ancient Skydancers with bird wings !!!
Press F to pay respects to the Tidelord.
Also !
The ancient breeds debut is on my birthday ! Please do one with a bunch of feathers ! Ancient Skydancers with bird wings !!!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Vela (they/them)
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !

.:. rarely active lately .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
f
Tidepods coming back though someday please fam
f
Tidepods coming back though someday please fam
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
Definitely is an exciting update!
Definitely is an exciting update!
06xk8gV.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
4sDlVe5.png
Flight Rising is such a well-organized, well run business. Very admirable!

I'm very VERY excited about the prospect of ancient breeds!
Flight Rising is such a well-organized, well run business. Very admirable!

I'm very VERY excited about the prospect of ancient breeds!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
[quote name="squiremarcus" date="2019-04-15 16:06:53" ] "bug fixes and quality of life improvements" "New features and feature revamps" "Regular content updates and festivals" "modern breed development" "ancient breed development" so basically this is confirming that you have nobody whatsoever working on adventure mode? [/quote] I would like to preface this post by saying that I'm neither confirming or denying adventure mode development (at this time), but that games and activities would fall under the "features" umbrella with regards to this chart.
squiremarcus wrote on 2019-04-15 16:06:53:
"bug fixes and quality of life improvements"
"Regular content updates and festivals"
"modern breed development"
"ancient breed development"

so basically this is confirming that you have nobody whatsoever working on adventure mode?

I would like to preface this post by saying that I'm neither confirming or denying adventure mode development (at this time), but that games and activities would fall under the "features" umbrella with regards to this chart.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
This sounds pretty interesting :)

But naked dragons are not my favorite thing! lol
This sounds pretty interesting :)

But naked dragons are not my favorite thing! lol
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
Staying up-to-date with video game development these days has been a nightmare in itself with things like "crunch" being essentially industry standard. I can't even describe the relief it is to have a team who are both open to discussing the problem and are working to do better for the people making the game we all love!
Staying up-to-date with video game development these days has been a nightmare in itself with things like "crunch" being essentially industry standard. I can't even describe the relief it is to have a team who are both open to discussing the problem and are working to do better for the people making the game we all love!
tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo2_75sq.png vEi36Sc.png tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo3_75sq.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 158 159