Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Your suggestions about ancients?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Cantata" date="2019-04-15 08:55:56" ] I'm just hoping they change their minds about Swiftwings. Emperors are never going to happen since they're not so much a breed as a pile of one breed taped together, but a separate hydra-esque dragon would be cool. [/quote] !!! Yes! They can do Swiftwings now!! I bet that's what the first ancient breed will be!!
Cantata wrote on 2019-04-15 08:55:56:
I'm just hoping they change their minds about Swiftwings. Emperors are never going to happen since they're not so much a breed as a pile of one breed taped together, but a separate hydra-esque dragon would be cool.

!!! Yes! They can do Swiftwings now!! I bet that's what the first ancient breed will be!!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
im hoping for a really scary-looking dragon. like, 5 rows of sharp teeth, 3 sets of wings with eyes on them, bony features, etc.
im hoping for a really scary-looking dragon. like, 5 rows of sharp teeth, 3 sets of wings with eyes on them, bony features, etc.
kujzePB.png
@NeonDino, a ping for your new url in the Suggestions Forum!
@NeonDino, a ping for your new url in the Suggestions Forum!
Ancient mirror dragons with double wings, tails, frills, and whatever else like originally entended

Giant behemoth of a nature dragon, t-Rex maybe? Or a slick and deadly predatory breed that's similarity prehistoric/dinosaur like
Ancient mirror dragons with double wings, tails, frills, and whatever else like originally entended

Giant behemoth of a nature dragon, t-Rex maybe? Or a slick and deadly predatory breed that's similarity prehistoric/dinosaur like
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
I posted this in another thread, so here's the quote! [quote name="Druzy" date="2019-04-15 10:10:46" ] I support this! Honestly, they should first reclassify all of the "extras and accents" that are actually apparel, and then make the remaining "extras and accents" the only types of apparel that ancients can wear. I think that would work well and wouldn't require much extra coding! [/quote]
I posted this in another thread, so here's the quote!
Druzy wrote on 2019-04-15 10:10:46:
I support this! Honestly, they should first reclassify all of the "extras and accents" that are actually apparel, and then make the remaining "extras and accents" the only types of apparel that ancients can wear. I think that would work well and wouldn't require much extra coding!
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
[quote name="Cumulus" date="2019-04-15 09:43:33" ] I imagine the proto arcane dragon would be wild with extra limbs and such [/quote] OOH THATD BE SO COOL!!
Cumulus wrote on 2019-04-15 09:43:33:
I imagine the proto arcane dragon would be wild with extra limbs and such
OOH THATD BE SO COOL!!
wKyST5C.gif gkGf4qe.png
HBibveN.png
I love everyone's inputs on extra limbs, maybe pre-mirrors? Ancient mirrors that inspired the modern mirrors. Two sets of EVERYTHING. Make a mess.

Or no limbs, give me masSIVE WYRMS OH PLEEASE
I love everyone's inputs on extra limbs, maybe pre-mirrors? Ancient mirrors that inspired the modern mirrors. Two sets of EVERYTHING. Make a mess.

Or no limbs, give me masSIVE WYRMS OH PLEEASE
tumblr_pf29z2QXuq1u9k2hto1_500.png
When it comes to design, I'm happy to see anything as long as it's anatomically plausible.

However, when it comes to equippable stuff for Ancients, I would definitely love to see apparel made specifically for Ancients. Some ancient-themed apparel that only Ancients can wear (despite the backslash of the Eyepocalypse and my entire thread, I wouldn't mind a compensation that excludes old dragons this time around). Something like robes, tattered covers, kilts, pelts and spears would be great. None of the FRew will have to redraw any of the old apparel which would take an incredible amount of time, but the Ancients wouldn't be completely doomed to be naked forever.
When it comes to design, I'm happy to see anything as long as it's anatomically plausible.

However, when it comes to equippable stuff for Ancients, I would definitely love to see apparel made specifically for Ancients. Some ancient-themed apparel that only Ancients can wear (despite the backslash of the Eyepocalypse and my entire thread, I wouldn't mind a compensation that excludes old dragons this time around). Something like robes, tattered covers, kilts, pelts and spears would be great. None of the FRew will have to redraw any of the old apparel which would take an incredible amount of time, but the Ancients wouldn't be completely doomed to be naked forever.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Swiftwings would be epic
I personally think that emperors sound risky
Swiftwings would be epic
I personally think that emperors sound risky
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
i would really love to see lung dragons!! basically wingless imperials but i'm sure staff can make 'em look different enough from imps
i would really love to see lung dragons!! basically wingless imperials but i'm sure staff can make 'em look different enough from imps
queen_katoe.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8