Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 158 159
I really love the concept of ancient dragons. Very excited to experience this new type of dragon with the community! [emoji=rainbow star 1]
I really love the concept of ancient dragons. Very excited to experience this new type of dragon with the community!
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif3fd6368dd3.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
Thank you for all the hard work, FR team! Looking forward to the release of the first ancient breed!

Thank you for all the hard work, FR team! Looking forward to the release of the first ancient breed!

Nice to learn about the developing progress - and I'm glad that you do not force your employees to constantly crunch to meet deadlines. Crunch is a terrible practice and it's one of the reasons that made me completely drop the idea of ever getting into game-developing as a career once I finish my education. The new Ancient breeds sounds like a cool idea! Since we're allowed to make accents for them, I think it's OK if they won't be able to wear apparel. Although have you considered letting the Ancient breeds wear foreground/background apparel like the flowerfalls and e.g. the winter wind? Also, will you ever consider letting us design accents for hatchlings of both the Modern and Ancient breeds? Anyway, cool dev update! It's good to know that The Tidelord is still alive, and I can't wait to find out which the first Ancient breed will be; my guess is it'll be the Gaolers or a maybe a Water breed that will appear once The Tidelord comes back. [emoji=tundra winking]
Nice to learn about the developing progress - and I'm glad that you do not force your employees to constantly crunch to meet deadlines. Crunch is a terrible practice and it's one of the reasons that made me completely drop the idea of ever getting into game-developing as a career once I finish my education.

The new Ancient breeds sounds like a cool idea! Since we're allowed to make accents for them, I think it's OK if they won't be able to wear apparel. Although have you considered letting the Ancient breeds wear foreground/background apparel like the flowerfalls and e.g. the winter wind? Also, will you ever consider letting us design accents for hatchlings of both the Modern and Ancient breeds?

Anyway, cool dev update! It's good to know that The Tidelord is still alive, and I can't wait to find out which the first Ancient breed will be; my guess is it'll be the Gaolers or a maybe a Water breed that will appear once The Tidelord comes back.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Quick FYI: We're reading through the thread and documenting your questions about ancient breeds. We'll have more information to share with you when we release them. As always, if you have suggestions, please head on over to the [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug]Suggestions Forum[/url][/b], as we'll be reviewing those as well. [emoji=new friend]
Quick FYI: We're reading through the thread and documenting your questions about ancient breeds. We'll have more information to share with you when we release them. As always, if you have suggestions, please head on over to the Suggestions Forum, as we'll be reviewing those as well.
Oooo I am brand new to the game!! And it feels like every one is so far ahead of me I will never catch up... so something NEW that I get to start at the same time as every one else is super exciting
Oooo I am brand new to the game!! And it feels like every one is so far ahead of me I will never catch up... so something NEW that I get to start at the same time as every one else is super exciting
I wonder, will the Ancient Breeds have the same sort of "Origin Flight" thing as the regular breeds? For example, Guardians being from Water or Pearlcatchers being from Light?
I wonder, will the Ancient Breeds have the same sort of "Origin Flight" thing as the regular breeds? For example, Guardians being from Water or Pearlcatchers being from Light?
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Work-life balance is so important. Thank you for acknowledging this for your team of amazing people!

And hooray for all the new content to come!!!!! I'm seriously so excited to see what y'all have created for us <3
Work-life balance is so important. Thank you for acknowledging this for your team of amazing people!

And hooray for all the new content to come!!!!! I'm seriously so excited to see what y'all have created for us <3
ew9u8Xp.png
First off kudos for treating staff like people not machines, for the health of your employees being a priority over more profit. I already support this site monetarily and will do so more knowing this company supports their employees fairly.

I don't normally comment on developers updates but what a fantastic way to introduce new dragon breeds! I am excited about seeing new breeds that do not need to stick to the 4 legs 1 head 2 wings model !

I am hopeful that any future breeds, both Ancient and modern will have larger eyes to make the new eye types actually make a difference.

I am excited for the new content!
First off kudos for treating staff like people not machines, for the health of your employees being a priority over more profit. I already support this site monetarily and will do so more knowing this company supports their employees fairly.

I don't normally comment on developers updates but what a fantastic way to introduce new dragon breeds! I am excited about seeing new breeds that do not need to stick to the 4 legs 1 head 2 wings model !

I am hopeful that any future breeds, both Ancient and modern will have larger eyes to make the new eye types actually make a difference.

I am excited for the new content!
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
Flamecaller above, ancient breeds??
I'm SO excited to see what they'll look like! Those with elemental alignments will probably become a set of flight reps.
Flamecaller above, ancient breeds??
I'm SO excited to see what they'll look like! Those with elemental alignments will probably become a set of flight reps.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
This all sounds absolutely fantastic! I look forward to checking out these outrageous new old breeds.
This all sounds absolutely fantastic! I look forward to checking out these outrageous new old breeds.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 158 159