Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 158 159
I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH ALL THIS INFORMATION
I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH ALL THIS INFORMATION

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
I don't put apparel on my dragons so this update works for me
I don't put apparel on my dragons so this update works for me
VWPWMZp.png
I'm So Excited !!!!!! :O This is such a clever idea to give new breed content without getting in the way of anything else! I love it. You all are doing a good job. I'm also very happy to hear that you are taking care of your staff [emoji=familiar heart]
I'm So Excited !!!!!! :O

This is such a clever idea to give new breed content without getting in the way of anything else! I love it. You all are doing a good job.

I'm also very happy to hear that you are taking care of your staff
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[quote name="bogbees" date="2019-04-15 06:15:07" ] Thanks for the breed news but also whaddya mean tidelord might be dead?!?? [/quote] @bogbees, read the story and you'll see...
bogbees wrote on 2019-04-15 06:15:07:
Thanks for the breed news but also whaddya mean tidelord might be dead?!??

@bogbees, read the story and you'll see...
This sounds so great! I'm excited about ancient breeds and I'm glad to hear that you treat your developers like people instead of robots. :)
This sounds so great! I'm excited about ancient breeds and I'm glad to hear that you treat your developers like people instead of robots. :)
XW2PxEW.png
This update looks very interesting! Ancient breeds sound like such a cool idea, I can't wait to see what designs will come through it~
This update looks very interesting! Ancient breeds sound like such a cool idea, I can't wait to see what designs will come through it~
I am BEYOND excited!!! It sounds like you guys are doing everything right, especially re: employees and development times. You're awesome! Crunch is a Bad Thing that should only happen during emergencies and such. I am so excited for Ancient breeds I can hardly contain it. No apparel is a perfectly reasonable and acceptable trade for wild tert genes and non-standard bodies!!! aaaaaaa [emoji=coatl love][emoji=guardian love][emoji=fae love][emoji=mirror love][emoji=pearlcatcher love][emoji=ridgeback love][emoji=spiral love][emoji=tundra love]
I am BEYOND excited!!!

It sounds like you guys are doing everything right, especially re: employees and development times. You're awesome! Crunch is a Bad Thing that should only happen during emergencies and such.

I am so excited for Ancient breeds I can hardly contain it. No apparel is a perfectly reasonable and acceptable trade for wild tert genes and non-standard bodies!!!

aaaaaaa

3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
I’m not opposed to adding new breeds, but this idea feels like it’s just adding more at the expense of customization, when I think a grand majority would like dragons we can dress up, gene with all possible options, etc. The wait is worth it when there’s options to have.

Quality vs quantity is the issue here, I think, and I’m a little disheartened that we’re going to get dragons that we can’t fully customize— which I feel is the point of the game.
I’m not opposed to adding new breeds, but this idea feels like it’s just adding more at the expense of customization, when I think a grand majority would like dragons we can dress up, gene with all possible options, etc. The wait is worth it when there’s options to have.

Quality vs quantity is the issue here, I think, and I’m a little disheartened that we’re going to get dragons that we can’t fully customize— which I feel is the point of the game.
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
This sounds interesting, I can't wait!
This sounds interesting, I can't wait!
9g0BXbt.gif
Wow! As a player who's only been on Flight Rising for about a year and a half, I've yet to see a new dragon breed introduced. While I'm glad to hear that new dragons are planned, I also have mad respect for all the work that the artists do ( 2600 apparel pieces tho? That's crazy I had no idea!!). I for one am happy to delay my gratification for as long as needed!! That being said... I am so excited for these updates you guys! Ancient breeds sound so cool!
Wow! As a player who's only been on Flight Rising for about a year and a half, I've yet to see a new dragon breed introduced. While I'm glad to hear that new dragons are planned, I also have mad respect for all the work that the artists do ( 2600 apparel pieces tho? That's crazy I had no idea!!). I for one am happy to delay my gratification for as long as needed!! That being said... I am so excited for these updates you guys! Ancient breeds sound so cool!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 158 159