Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who has "you're the best around"?
1 2 3
I always thought that was just a silly joke the staff tossed in there, lol.
I always thought that was just a silly joke the staff tossed in there, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="QueenKatoe" date="2019-04-12 18:28:12" ] i've wondered that since the day i joined [/quote]
QueenKatoe wrote on 2019-04-12 18:28:12:
i've wondered that since the day i joined
whats it for? (sorry, i dont know :pensive:)
whats it for? (sorry, i dont know :pensive:)
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
I had it for a while, after I reported that newly released Gem apparel was stocking for 1g each in the marketplace.

With most of the achievements not working, and the staff working on a completely new achievement system, I doubt it is still changing hands at this time.

It does make me wonder whether the revamped achievement system will have a similar achievement..
I had it for a while, after I reported that newly released Gem apparel was stocking for 1g each in the marketplace.

With most of the achievements not working, and the staff working on a completely new achievement system, I doubt it is still changing hands at this time.

It does make me wonder whether the revamped achievement system will have a similar achievement..
Since it doesnt stay activated once youve had it. Im not fussed on getting it
Since it doesnt stay activated once youve had it. Im not fussed on getting it
jfLmvwf.jpg
I find it odd that, for an achievement that seems to jump from user to user, there isn't a clear notification saying that you've had it (I barely even notice when I get an achievement anymore because I don't bother to look up at the FR banner most of the time). I hope that, when they do the revamp, there'll be a more evident notif, or hint, that says you've gotten it, or something. [emoji=ridgeback tongue]
I find it odd that, for an achievement that seems to jump from user to user, there isn't a clear notification saying that you've had it (I barely even notice when I get an achievement anymore because I don't bother to look up at the FR banner most of the time). I hope that, when they do the revamp, there'll be a more evident notif, or hint, that says you've gotten it, or something.
w7Z8MA5.png
Before the archievment system change is happening, everyone should get it because we all are the best around here.

Just my two cents about it (and so everyone has it as loyal players)
Before the archievment system change is happening, everyone should get it because we all are the best around here.

plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[quote name="Yuubi" date="2019-04-13 03:58:24" ] Before the archievment system change is happening, everyone should get it because we all are the best around here. Just my two cents about it (and so everyone has it as loyal players) [/quote] If everyone is the best, no one is, it would devaluate the system so bad. It's like the MVP vistas, we're all great, but we're not all MVP
Yuubi wrote on 2019-04-13 03:58:24:

If everyone is the best, no one is, it would devaluate the system so bad.
It's like the MVP vistas, we're all great, but we're not all MVP
When I was making the achievements system, I was joking around and made that one as a proof of concept. There was never any plan to use it, so there was never any plan to have it leave behind some sort of related achievement when it moved on. It's just a silly little gag achievement we ended up shuffling around. It does become very hard to shuffle that achievement around every time someone is being the best around. We have a lot of the best around here. Combine that with the decommissioning of that system and it has not been on the to do list to move around. I'll just leave this here for all you Flight Rising folks who are the best around: [right][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oomCIXGzsR0&feature=youtu.be&t=59][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/achievements/1.png[/img][/url][/right]
When I was making the achievements system, I was joking around and made that one as a proof of concept. There was never any plan to use it, so there was never any plan to have it leave behind some sort of related achievement when it moved on. It's just a silly little gag achievement we ended up shuffling around.

It does become very hard to shuffle that achievement around every time someone is being the best around. We have a lot of the best around here. Combine that with the decommissioning of that system and it has not been on the to do list to move around.

I'll just leave this here for all you Flight Rising folks who are the best around:
1.png
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
please no rick roll

edit: it’s not, ——
please no rick roll

edit: it’s not, ——
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif