Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The developers are from beastclans
1 2

The developers are from the beastclans.
No joke, look at their profile pictures. I find it funny that they are the only ones that have beasts as their profile pictures.
Run.
I'm most likely not the first to say this, but if anyone could confirm
that'd be cool.
But seriously,
Run.

The developers are from the beastclans.
No joke, look at their profile pictures. I find it funny that they are the only ones that have beasts as their profile pictures.
Run.
I'm most likely not the first to say this, but if anyone could confirm
that'd be cool.
But seriously,
Run.
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
Mmm, nah, they're just the remnants of the familiar uprising.
Mmm, nah, they're just the remnants of the familiar uprising.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
@Pheonix404
umm you shuoldn't have pinged them for this. Not trying to sound rude but all moderators and admins are supposed to have beastclans are their avatars o distinguish between a normal player such as you and i and them.
@Pheonix404
umm you shuoldn't have pinged them for this. Not trying to sound rude but all moderators and admins are supposed to have beastclans are their avatars o distinguish between a normal player such as you and i and them.

9Ec97kg.png
all the volunteer mods do, too, and with more mods being added to the team from time to time...

...their numbers grow.
all the volunteer mods do, too, and with more mods being added to the team from time to time...

...their numbers grow.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
They're never going to beat the shadows
They're never going to beat the shadows
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
oh no...
@darkmicewar
oh no...
@darkmicewar

RM5UN.gif
@Pheonix404
yeah. Dont worry they wont do anything to you lol but just be careful from next time. It would've been fine to ping volunteer mods since they're technically players like us but pinging the mods was a bit too far.. they are very busy ya know.. Anyways dont worrya bout it :D we understand your humor
@Pheonix404
yeah. Dont worry they wont do anything to you lol but just be careful from next time. It would've been fine to ping volunteer mods since they're technically players like us but pinging the mods was a bit too far.. they are very busy ya know.. Anyways dont worrya bout it :D we understand your humor

9Ec97kg.png
@darkmicewar
i think i fixed it?
@darkmicewar
i think i fixed it?

RM5UN.gif
@Pheonix404
it will still link them to the thread. people often do this where there are long pinglists. They ping the entire list for X item and then delete it and write "pinglist was here" i tseems ilke the same scene.
@Pheonix404
it will still link them to the thread. people often do this where there are long pinglists. They ping the entire list for X item and then delete it and write "pinglist was here" i tseems ilke the same scene.

9Ec97kg.png
Familiars, not Beastclans.
Familiars, not Beastclans.
1 2