Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Paper Ridgeback Masque Nose
[img]https://i.imgur.com/PaY2Y3X.png[/img] Is uhhh, it supposed to look like that? All the others look great on their respective breeds, but this ones kindaaa [emoji=ridgeback angry] It doesn't so much look like its coming out of the mask either, like other masques do on Ridgies, but this one just kinda...looks copypasted?
PaY2Y3X.png

Is uhhh, it supposed to look like that? All the others look great on their respective breeds, but this ones kindaaa

It doesn't so much look like its coming out of the mask either, like other masques do on Ridgies, but this one just kinda...looks copypasted?
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
I think this is fine; parts of these masks are supposed to look a bit crude and droopy (in this case, the actual Ridgeback nose theoretically poking out of the back behind it is kind of the vibe we were going for). :) Thanks for the report!
I think this is fine; parts of these masks are supposed to look a bit crude and droopy (in this case, the actual Ridgeback nose theoretically poking out of the back behind it is kind of the vibe we were going for). :) Thanks for the report!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer