Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We all have sad exalting stories
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I exalted the first offspring of my progenitors. [emoji=coatl sad]
I exalted the first offspring of my progenitors.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-03-21 11:23:56" ] I exalted the first offspring of my progenitors. [emoji=coatl sad] [/quote] As did I. I wish I could get her back...
Aequorin wrote on 2019-03-21 11:23:56:
As did I.
I wish I could get her back...
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
I exalted my progens in my first month on FR. The regret was real. Wasn’t until 2017 when I finally got them back from an “email and get your progens back” thing.

Is that program/application thing even still around? Been out of the loop for...a while.
I exalted my progens in my first month on FR. The regret was real. Wasn’t until 2017 when I finally got them back from an “email and get your progens back” thing.

Is that program/application thing even still around? Been out of the loop for...a while.
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-03-21 11:23:56" ] I exalted the first offspring of my progenitors. [emoji=coatl sad] [/quote] mmmm same all of my progens' children are exalted, whether from me or other people
mmmm same
all of my progens' children are exalted, whether from me or other people
I exalted a really pretty g1. I loved her, but also had a hard time finding a good scry for her so I just exalted her and now i regret.
I exalted a really pretty g1. I loved her, but also had a hard time finding a good scry for her so I just exalted her and now i regret.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
I don't think I have a single sad exalting story.

(I'm not sure what I'm doing on this thread. ^^;;;)
I don't think I have a single sad exalting story.

(I'm not sure what I'm doing on this thread. ^^;;;)
SYJDX48.png
@FearfulTrickster You don't even have to email anymore, you can do it yourself here.

And I really regret exalting my progen's children. One of them is the only dragon ever to exist with his colors (btw that one is Forest) And then the other two are 1/4 dragons to ever exist with those colors which just makes me sad.
@FearfulTrickster You don't even have to email anymore, you can do it yourself here.

And I really regret exalting my progen's children. One of them is the only dragon ever to exist with his colors (btw that one is Forest) And then the other two are 1/4 dragons to ever exist with those colors which just makes me sad.
@KrazKitCat Wow. Times have changed!
@KrazKitCat Wow. Times have changed!
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
i gave him away to be exalted, not exalt myself, but i'm still hung up on my pearlcatcher dude that has art on my profile........ ;w;
i gave him away to be exalted, not exalt myself, but i'm still hung up on my pearlcatcher dude that has art on my profile........ ;w;
yzUX307.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-03-21 11:23:56" ] I exalted the first offspring of my progenitors. [emoji=coatl sad] [/quote] Me too :( she's pretty, too
Me too :( she's pretty, too
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9