Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If inbreeding dragons were allowed
1 2 3 4 5
no
no
MT1tHzE.png
No because I don't want my nocturnes looking like faes.
No because I don't want my nocturnes looking like faes.
For breeding projects, probably- it would make getting the colour combos I want (which are almost always rare/nonexistent) less of a massive undertaking. I’d still have to get dragons with close enough colours, but I don’t care if two bunches of pixels are second cousins or half-siblings or something. I’m just going to exalt them when I get my goal dragon anyway.

For my permas... Probably not. I’m more attached to them than random breeding stock, so it would feel a bit weird.
For breeding projects, probably- it would make getting the colour combos I want (which are almost always rare/nonexistent) less of a massive undertaking. I’d still have to get dragons with close enough colours, but I don’t care if two bunches of pixels are second cousins or half-siblings or something. I’m just going to exalt them when I get my goal dragon anyway.

For my permas... Probably not. I’m more attached to them than random breeding stock, so it would feel a bit weird.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
[quote name="WingSkirr" date="2019-03-21 04:44:08" ] Not on purpose, but I reckon if I had two dragons that'd make the perfect gene/colour combo I'd breed them and realise much, much later. [/quote] same tbh, I'd prbly get so weirded out eventually that I'd only breed gen1s/go super far back in the parents of dragons to make sure they're not related. It'd end up being extra work though
WingSkirr wrote on 2019-03-21 04:44:08:
Not on purpose, but I reckon if I had two dragons that'd make the perfect gene/colour combo I'd breed them and realise much, much later.

same tbh, I'd prbly get so weirded out eventually that I'd only breed gen1s/go super far back in the parents of dragons to make sure they're not related. It'd end up being extra work though
88V
FaCKLHz.png
But it's not and never will be. [emoji=breeding cooldown]
But it's not and never will be.
1 2 3 4 5