Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2019
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
VERY NICE! So good to see all these QoL updates, they're always highly appreciated.
Also, congrats to all artists who got the spotlight!
VERY NICE! So good to see all these QoL updates, they're always highly appreciated.
Also, congrats to all artists who got the spotlight!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
This is great and all but it's still hard to see the light rune on cards and the wind rune on cards. If you could make those a little easier to see I think all the other ones work really well.
This is great and all but it's still hard to see the light rune on cards and the wind rune on cards. If you could make those a little easier to see I think all the other ones work really well.
knhLXgs.png
Cool!
Cool!
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
noice
noice
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
I love the quality of life updates. Well done staff! ♥
I love the quality of life updates. Well done staff! ♥
shop_banner.png
<3333
<3333
These updates have been so nice. Keep it up FR team!
These updates have been so nice. Keep it up FR team!
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
Umm... I haven’t heard of this ‘Brightshine Gala’. [img]https://i.imgur.com/jyoBI71.jpg[/img]
Umm... I haven’t heard of this ‘Brightshine Gala’.
jyoBI71.jpg
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
[quote name="QueenAltari" date="2019-03-13 13:15:37" ] Umm... I haven’t heard of this ‘Brightshine Gala’. [img]https://i.imgur.com/jyoBI71.jpg[/img] [/quote] /headdesk Copy and paste responsibly, friends. D:
QueenAltari wrote on 2019-03-13 13:15:37:
Umm... I haven’t heard of this ‘Brightshine Gala’.
jyoBI71.jpg

/headdesk

Copy and paste responsibly, friends. D:
Ah, if only I had a Tumblr
Ah, if only I had a Tumblr
VAAnkLY.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13