Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love a Noggle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54
Hooray! Nice stuff :-D
Hooray! Nice stuff :-D
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
"February 21th"

Also time to grind for pink fish things.
"February 21th"

Also time to grind for pink fish things.
:o!!!! Oh gosh these are all so wonderful.
I’m definitely going to grind for the new familars (and the apparel)
:o!!!! Oh gosh these are all so wonderful.
I’m definitely going to grind for the new familars (and the apparel)
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
[quote name="Hydria" date="2019-02-14 12:05:34" ] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/469192867743662081/545696989485072399/unknown.png[/img] *Childish snickering* [/quote] [center][emoji=coatl sad][/center]
Hydria wrote on 2019-02-14 12:05:34:
unknown.png

*Childish snickering*
[emoji=coatl tongue][emoji=coatl tongue][emoji=coatl tongue] amazing update!!! I've wanted orange flower recolors for SO LONG (sob) and those dried blooms are really pretty! the nogs are SO CUTE I'm def gonna be grinding for a bunch of them [emoji=heart] [s]m...more dragon emojis soon maybe...? fae emojis? IMP EMOJIS??[/s]
amazing update!!! I've wanted orange flower recolors for SO LONG (sob) and those dried blooms are really pretty!
the nogs are SO CUTE I'm def gonna be grinding for a bunch of them

m...more dragon emojis soon maybe...? fae emojis? IMP EMOJIS??
SbvRDbG.gif
Love the new flowers! Especially those Dried ones <3 Thanks again FR team for a wonderful update, and may you all have a fabulous Valentines Day!
Love the new flowers! Especially those Dried ones <3 Thanks again FR team for a wonderful update, and may you all have a fabulous Valentines Day!
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
!!! this is exciting!! I'm gonna grind for those tigerlily flowers all night [emoji=coatl love]
!!! this is exciting!! I'm gonna grind for those tigerlily flowers all night
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Oooh! Those new sets are going to be really useful for outfits, and I'm glad the swans are back, I've been wanting to get some!
Oooh! Those new sets are going to be really useful for outfits, and I'm glad the swans are back, I've been wanting to get some!
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
So about these new noggles, are they name after their color or... what they taste like?
So about these new noggles, are they name after their color or... what they taste like?
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Lol,these looked like new species Dx I was so hyped.. Those are some amazing things though....
Lol,these looked like new species Dx I was so hyped.. Those are some amazing things though....
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54