Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40
Hmmm glad to know i'm not the only one seeing this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/DoCC43E.png[/img]
Hmmm glad to know i'm not the only one seeing this:
DoCC43E.png
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
The skins are all really good, and I'm really sad to see that since this has taken so long a lot of the artists are no longer active and prob will not see this unless someone that knows them outside of FR tells them.

I really hope staff takes this into consideration for future contests like this. It should be a priority to get it into the game. 2 years is too long.

Not to mention that it looks like a few of them have changed usernames as well, which at least should have been checked.
The skins are all really good, and I'm really sad to see that since this has taken so long a lot of the artists are no longer active and prob will not see this unless someone that knows them outside of FR tells them.

I really hope staff takes this into consideration for future contests like this. It should be a priority to get it into the game. 2 years is too long.

Not to mention that it looks like a few of them have changed usernames as well, which at least should have been checked.
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
time to catch em all
time to catch em all
VAAnkLY.png
The food drop rate is already so so much better, thank you so much for the addition of the Frigidfin exclusive food items! It really makes a difference! c:

Also gosh, I am so in love with the beavers! Definitely one of my new favourite familiars on-site! I can't wait to get my hands on them! They're adorable! ;u; <3

Happy Frigidfin to all! \ ouo /
The food drop rate is already so so much better, thank you so much for the addition of the Frigidfin exclusive food items! It really makes a difference! c:

Also gosh, I am so in love with the beavers! Definitely one of my new favourite familiars on-site! I can't wait to get my hands on them! They're adorable! ;u; <3

Happy Frigidfin to all! \ ouo /
nXzCm1w.png
@Xhaztol I suppose it rather belongs to art bugs, but a really thin, greyish line of a square is visible on both familiar's icons. I ran over the lines with yellow here: [img]https://i.imgur.com/sy6PZhL.png[/img]
@Xhaztol
I suppose it rather belongs to art bugs, but a really thin, greyish line of a square is visible on both familiar's icons. I ran over the lines with yellow here:
sy6PZhL.png
This event is going to help me a lot, I'm always short on seafood ;-;
This event is going to help me a lot, I'm always short on seafood ;-;
[quote name="Prisoner319" date="2018-12-13 06:43:54" ] I should probably be doing my Algebra II test but here I am grinding for beavers in class XD [/quote] @Prisoner319, please take your test. The Coliseum and Frigidfin will be there after. School, exam, graduation >>>> any game.
Prisoner319 wrote on 2018-12-13 06:43:54:
I should probably be doing my Algebra II test but here I am grinding for beavers in class XD

@Prisoner319, please take your test. The Coliseum and Frigidfin will be there after. School, exam, graduation >>>> any game.
[quote name="Meowesty" date="2018-12-13 07:18:16" ] The skins are all really good, and I'm really sad to see that since this has taken so long a lot of the artists are no longer active and prob will not see this unless someone that knows them outside of FR tells them. I really hope staff takes this into consideration for future contests like this. It should be a priority to get it into the game. 2 years is too long. Not to mention that it looks like a few of them have changed usernames as well, which at least should have been checked. [/quote] Totally agree. I understand not wanting to release them all at once, but looking at the massive gaps between the skin releases (Jan 2018, nothing until Sept 2018, suddenly last batch now) just makes it look like this was entirely forgotten about. It's very disrespecful towards the people who put their time and energy into creating the skins. And now 39 of them just get dumped into this update as an after thought. I am glad we finally got them all though. And yay for the fish and the beavers.
Meowesty wrote on 2018-12-13 07:18:16:

Totally agree. I understand not wanting to release them all at once, but looking at the massive gaps between the skin releases (Jan 2018, nothing until Sept 2018, suddenly last batch now) just makes it look like this was entirely forgotten about. It's very disrespecful towards the people who put their time and energy into creating the skins. And now 39 of them just get dumped into this update as an after thought. I am glad we finally got them all though.

And yay for the fish and the beavers.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Buggaboo
I love that unicorn accent! Hope to catch it one day...
@Buggaboo
I love that unicorn accent! Hope to catch it one day...
uDNAbBS.png
[quote]...taking this time to stock up on fishes, clams, sharks, sponges,[b] corals[/b], snails, shrimp and more...[/quote] Corals?? Corals aren't particularly edible XD
Quote:
...taking this time to stock up on fishes, clams, sharks, sponges, corals, snails, shrimp and more...
Corals?? Corals aren't particularly edible XD
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40