Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2018
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39
I need seafood so bad, so frigidfin is very welcome :) Can't wait to train some of my dragons and get seafood in exchange !
I need seafood so bad, so frigidfin is very welcome :) Can't wait to train some of my dragons and get seafood in exchange !
Dragon card generator : http://flight-rising-tools.com
How long does NotN last? Two weeks, right?

Also, I love these microholidays! What a good idea.

oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Yes!
Yes!
Lk3BUAr.png
frigidfin expedition literally fits in line with the theme of the entire first page of my lair omg i'm excited
frigidfin expedition literally fits in line with the theme of the entire first page of my lair omg i'm excited
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Yay! Although now I'm wondering if I should postpone my birthday hatch so I can get more eggs during NoTN <w<
Yay! Although now I'm wondering if I should postpone my birthday hatch so I can get more eggs during NoTN <w<
signaturething.png
[quote name="Pressia" date="2018-12-05 07:08:23" ] How long does NotN last? Two weeks, right? Also, I love these microholidays! What a good idea. [/quote] @Pressia, yes. [i]Night of the Nocturne[/i] will still run for two weeks. Starts Sunday December 23rd at 06:00 and will end Sunday January 6th at 06:00.
Pressia wrote on 2018-12-05 07:08:23:

@Pressia, yes. Night of the Nocturne will still run for two weeks. Starts Sunday December 23rd at 06:00 and will end Sunday January 6th at 06:00.
Woo!
Woo!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Welcome new mods! Super hyped for the microholiday. Can't wait to see what the new familiars are (crossing my fingers they're reindeer or some antler friend)
Welcome new mods! Super hyped for the microholiday. Can't wait to see what the new familiars are (crossing my fingers they're reindeer or some antler friend)
@Aequorin
Thank you!! Was worried I wouldn't have much time with the holidays but that's perfect.
@Aequorin
Thank you!! Was worried I wouldn't have much time with the holidays but that's perfect.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
I love these updates! I’m still a newbie of just shy of two months, and they help me see what’s happened in the past and what is coming up in the future. Very helpful!
I love these updates! I’m still a newbie of just shy of two months, and they help me see what’s happened in the past and what is coming up in the future. Very helpful!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39