Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
WAT IS THOSE????
WAT IS THOSE????
Hello!
Bloodscale Wing Guard is under 'Body' section as of now.
Hello!
Bloodscale Wing Guard is under 'Body' section as of now.
@Qhersek

Corrected, thanks!
@Qhersek

Corrected, thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Hi again!
Corsair's, Buccaneer's and Swashbuckler's cutlass are categorized as head apparel. Charming, dusty, golden, lucky and mystic sage sleeves as wing apparel.
Orange highnoon hank categorized as head, the brown and lavender versions as body, the rest as extras.
Also: Herb Pouches are categorized as head apparel, aside from the magician's which is under extras.
Hi again!
Corsair's, Buccaneer's and Swashbuckler's cutlass are categorized as head apparel. Charming, dusty, golden, lucky and mystic sage sleeves as wing apparel.
Orange highnoon hank categorized as head, the brown and lavender versions as body, the rest as extras.
Also: Herb Pouches are categorized as head apparel, aside from the magician's which is under extras.
Not sure if I'm posting in the correct thread, but I am unable to remove apparel from this dragon. I have been trying to remove all apparel and exalt this dragon for months:

Dragon link

Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Internet Connection Type
Home Wireless

Antivirus Installed
McAfee

Not sure if I'm posting in the correct thread, but I am unable to remove apparel from this dragon. I have been trying to remove all apparel and exalt this dragon for months:

Dragon link

Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Internet Connection Type
Home Wireless

Antivirus Installed
McAfee

OCapJAm.jpg
@cheynei this thread is only for bugs concerning the dressing room

does that dragon have more apparel slots than other dragons in your lair? this bug happens when a dragon "remembers" how many slots it had in its previous lair, and if you use all the slots the apparel gets stuck.

you can solve this by either buying as many apparel slots it takes to reach the number she has, or contacting the support staff
@cheynei this thread is only for bugs concerning the dressing room

does that dragon have more apparel slots than other dragons in your lair? this bug happens when a dragon "remembers" how many slots it had in its previous lair, and if you use all the slots the apparel gets stuck.

you can solve this by either buying as many apparel slots it takes to reach the number she has, or contacting the support staff
fzww6al.png
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated.
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated.
OCapJAm.jpg
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=3&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] Male mirror mannequins seem to have a black spec at the tip of their wing. [img]https://i.imgur.com/5AqshQF.png[/img] This doesn't happen with any other breeds, and it still happens if they have apparel on, but I can't find any apparel that covers that part of the wing so I don't know if stays there when it should be covered
dummy?breed=3&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Male mirror mannequins seem to have a black spec at the tip of their wing.

5AqshQF.png

This doesn't happen with any other breeds, and it still happens if they have apparel on, but I can't find any apparel that covers that part of the wing so I don't know if stays there when it should be covered
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
Pasting this from a bug report I'd made, having missed this bug tracker somehow by mistake. (sorry. ;; ) [quote name="mmuted" date="2019-02-28 18:31:43" ] I was looking at headgear and noticed there were some things in that category that probably shouldn't be under 'head?' [LIST] [*]Corsair's/Swashbuckler's/Buccaneer's Cutlass items [*]Crimson Rogue Belt [*]Enchanter's/Witch's/Sorcerer's Herb Pouch and Staff items [*]NotN Grasp items [/LIST] I might've missed some but those are what I noticed! Thank you for your time and sorry if it's a bother ♥♥ [/quote]
Pasting this from a bug report I'd made, having missed this bug tracker somehow by mistake. (sorry. ;; )
mmuted wrote on 2019-02-28 18:31:43:
I was looking at headgear and noticed there were some things in that category that probably shouldn't be under 'head?'

• Corsair's/Swashbuckler's/Buccaneer's Cutlass items
  • Crimson Rogue Belt
  • Enchanter's/Witch's/Sorcerer's Herb Pouch and Staff items
  • NotN Grasp items

I might've missed some but those are what I noticed! Thank you for your time and sorry if it's a bother ♥♥
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2018-12-05 12:08:53" ] Hi again! Corsair's, Buccaneer's and Swashbuckler's cutlass are categorized as head apparel. Charming, dusty, golden, lucky and mystic sage sleeves as wing apparel. Orange highnoon hank categorized as head, the brown and lavender versions as body, the rest as extras. Also: Herb Pouches are categorized as head apparel, aside from the magician's which is under extras. [/quote] Consider this an update on the older message. I had a little extra time on my hands so I went trough every page and found these: [b]Head:[/b] [LIST][*]Crimson Rogue Belt (the recolorings can be found in extras) [*]Herb Pouches (exepct Magician's which is categorized as extras) [*]Staffs (exepct Magician's which is categorized as extras) [*]Swashbuckler's and Bucaneer's Cutlasses (Privateer's categorized as body) [*]New Flowerfalls (old ones are in extras) [/LIST] [b]Wings:[/b] [LIST][*]Sage Sleeves (they should be legs) [/LIST] [b]Other questionable stuff:[/b] [LIST] [*]Some consinency with [i]extras[/i]? [*]Some [i]neck[/i] apparel are categorized as head while others as body or extras. [*]Older [i]companions[/i] are categorized as certain body parts, while newer ones as extras. [*][i]Seasonal breezes, Grasps and Candles[/i] are categorized as head apparel. None of them really has anything to do with the head. [*][i]Orange Hank[/i] can be found in head, [i]Brown[/i] and [i]Lavender[/i] in body, the rest in extras. [*][i]Thorn Banners[/i] are categorized as body, while it covers far more of the tail. [*][i]Tree Warden's Grab[/i] is categorized as body, while it covers far more of the head (and other hoods are categorized as head). [*][i]Sanguine Plumage[/i] is categorized as head, while the original as extras. [*][i]Sandunne Raggs[/i] are categorized as head, while the original as extras. [/LIST]
Qhersek wrote on 2018-12-05 12:08:53:
Hi again!
Consider this an update on the older message.
I had a little extra time on my hands so I went trough every page and found these:
Head:
  • Crimson Rogue Belt (the recolorings can be found in extras)
  • Herb Pouches (exepct Magician's which is categorized as extras)
  • Staffs (exepct Magician's which is categorized as extras)
  • Swashbuckler's and Bucaneer's Cutlasses (Privateer's categorized as body)
  • New Flowerfalls (old ones are in extras)
Wings:
  • Sage Sleeves (they should be legs)
Other questionable stuff:
  • Some consinency with extras?
  • Some neck apparel are categorized as head while others as body or extras.
  • Older companions are categorized as certain body parts, while newer ones as extras.
  • Seasonal breezes, Grasps and Candles are categorized as head apparel. None of them really has anything to do with the head.
  • Orange Hank can be found in head, Brown and Lavender in body, the rest in extras.
  • Thorn Banners are categorized as body, while it covers far more of the tail.
  • Tree Warden's Grab is categorized as body, while it covers far more of the head (and other hoods are categorized as head).
  • Sanguine Plumage is categorized as head, while the original as extras.
  • Sandunne Raggs are categorized as head, while the original as extras.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18