Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Stage: Thunderhead Savanna
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88
[quote name="FrostDragonRose" date="2018-11-04 21:12:57" ] I love the new venue! Also welcome back Undel its awesome to see you back ^^ [/quote] Thank you. Not officially back yet, but I've been popping in and doing small things from time to time. I'm still having some trouble with the computer, but with physical therapy I hope to be back in a more regular capacity in the coming months. The FR team has been wonderfully accommodating to me, and I greatly appreciate it.
FrostDragonRose wrote on 2018-11-04 21:12:57:
I love the new venue! Also welcome back Undel its awesome to see you back ^^

Thank you.

Not officially back yet, but I've been popping in and doing small things from time to time. I'm still having some trouble with the computer, but with physical therapy I hope to be back in a more regular capacity in the coming months. The FR team has been wonderfully accommodating to me, and I greatly appreciate it.
Love the new venue! While things are being added to the coli though, is there any chance coliseum achievements could be re-activated? ^_^;;

And welcome back Undel! :D
Love the new venue! While things are being added to the coli though, is there any chance coliseum achievements could be re-activated? ^_^;;

And welcome back Undel! :D
EGjlGzP.png
Oooh it's really pretty! Just tried it out, I love the backgrounds and all the enemies!
Oooh it's really pretty! Just tried it out, I love the backgrounds and all the enemies!
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
This venue is so pretty!
This venue is so pretty!
tumblr_p226qhrvXx1x0f6v1o2_250.png
i have such a need for a greattusk fam omg
i have such a need for a greattusk fam omg
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
Savannah venue I'm in love
Savannah venue I'm in love
luna
any pronouns
FR Time +17
OgbBItY.png
I absolutely love these familiars
I absolutely love these familiars
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
OmG
OmG
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
i’m dying
i,,, love everything about this
i’m dying
i,,, love everything about this
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
:D :D :D Those familiars! The art team's really outdone themselves, I love them all!
:D :D :D Those familiars! The art team's really outdone themselves, I love them all!
VAAnkLY.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88