Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2018
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59
flesh wreath...
flesh wreath...
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!
Staff if you couldn't have kept our halo to "red and glowing" like every other flight was pretty much their eye color with a glowy aspect? You should have just skipped it.

Personally its hecking disappointing. I was looking forward to a red and glowing halo...not something that looks like DISEASED ZOMBIE THORNS. Gross...this is not plague at all.
Staff if you couldn't have kept our halo to "red and glowing" like every other flight was pretty much their eye color with a glowy aspect? You should have just skipped it.

Personally its hecking disappointing. I was looking forward to a red and glowing halo...not something that looks like DISEASED ZOMBIE THORNS. Gross...this is not plague at all.
X0JktGl.png
Whoo! Loving these skins and the items!
Whoo! Loving these skins and the items!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
The halo looks like it came straight from hell and I love it
The halo looks like it came straight from hell and I love it
Just chiming in to say a couple things:
  1. Happy Riot of Rot, everyone!
  2. It's okay if you don't like something, but when making a reply to this thread, please try to always keep in mind that there are several several artists on the other side of the internet that helped contribute to this festival and that words do matter.

Thanks!
Just chiming in to say a couple things:
  1. Happy Riot of Rot, everyone!
  2. It's okay if you don't like something, but when making a reply to this thread, please try to always keep in mind that there are several several artists on the other side of the internet that helped contribute to this festival and that words do matter.

Thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Honestly? I'm VERY dissapointed with the halo. I mean... IT'S NOT even a halo. It's a wreath. With too many things going on it.
It just... doesn't fit, and I'm sad because other halos fits many, maaaany things.
... I just had some hopes.
Honestly? I'm VERY dissapointed with the halo. I mean... IT'S NOT even a halo. It's a wreath. With too many things going on it.
It just... doesn't fit, and I'm sad because other halos fits many, maaaany things.
... I just had some hopes.
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
these celebrations always make my heart go uwu
happy riot of rot!
these celebrations always make my heart go uwu
happy riot of rot!
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
happy ror everyone!!
happy ror everyone!!
:D
Happy RoR everyone, the skins this year are amazing!

And Personally I like the halo! But I agree that it does look more like a wreath than a halo. Coloured light would've looked more like a halo and fit more with the other flights halos, so it seems a shame. Doesn't mean it's a bad piece though, I'm sure we can make it work really well =D
Happy RoR everyone, the skins this year are amazing!

And Personally I like the halo! But I agree that it does look more like a wreath than a halo. Coloured light would've looked more like a halo and fit more with the other flights halos, so it seems a shame. Doesn't mean it's a bad piece though, I'm sure we can make it work really well =D
Ping me to your hearts content, I’m not busy
Remember: No U, 2 Ls in my name!
no offense to the artists of most plague skins but i rly cant handle the way they look :x congrats to folks that win but yikes theyre bad for folks with body horror phobias
no offense to the artists of most plague skins but i rly cant handle the way they look :x congrats to folks that win but yikes theyre bad for folks with body horror phobias
Meowth . They/Them PsDdYI2.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59