Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95
Thanks for the very informative update! It's always fun to see what Staff is working on behind the scenes. Keep up the good work! ;D
Thanks for the very informative update! It's always fun to see what Staff is working on behind the scenes. Keep up the good work! ;D
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
amazing job with lair organization!!! i'm really looking forwards to this, perhaps it'll get me back into fr as my reason for being semi inactive months ago was disliking a large part of my lair but being unable to get rid of them. if i can just showcase the dragons i want to, that helps
amazing job with lair organization!!! i'm really looking forwards to this, perhaps it'll get me back into fr as my reason for being semi inactive months ago was disliking a large part of my lair but being unable to get rid of them. if i can just showcase the dragons i want to, that helps
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
With the world map revamp coming, are there any plans to allow players to pick their own location icons? I think it would be cool to unlock new locations as you level up your lair size, especially with the new points of interest planned in the map update. It would give players more control for lore / aesthetic reasons.
With the world map revamp coming, are there any plans to allow players to pick their own location icons? I think it would be cool to unlock new locations as you level up your lair size, especially with the new points of interest planned in the map update. It would give players more control for lore / aesthetic reasons.
Everything in this update is spectacular news. Thank you dev team!
Everything in this update is spectacular news. Thank you dev team!
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
i am SO happy about the hibernal lair function and the tabs for organization! thanks for taking mobile users into account too!
i am SO happy about the hibernal lair function and the tabs for organization! thanks for taking mobile users into account too!
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
Question about lair slots:

Are the slots just a general amount of dragons we can have, and not like tied to specific tabs? For example if I have 100 slots, can I move my dragons freely between tabs without buying slots on specific tabs or having any max per tab.

Asking because I didn't notice anything mentioning this so I just want know for sure.
Question about lair slots:

Are the slots just a general amount of dragons we can have, and not like tied to specific tabs? For example if I have 100 slots, can I move my dragons freely between tabs without buying slots on specific tabs or having any max per tab.

Asking because I didn't notice anything mentioning this so I just want know for sure.
MEQCNLU_o.png
[quote name="Neffi" date="2018-10-26 06:41:06" ] I have a question if that's okay. ^^ When viewing another person's lair, will I see it the way I set up or the way they set up? As in, if my set up is 20 dragons per page and 5 per line, and theirs is 40 per page and 4 per line, how will I see it? I'm absolutely loving the fact that we can customize, but I feel like in certain situations it can be a bit... problematic. If someone goes for the 60 per page and 4 per line setup, the page's gonna get pretty long and that's a lot of dragons to load. I don't know if there's something that can be done about that though, such as smaller dragon icons or something like that. [/quote] @Neffi, the lair owner determines how the lair displays to everyone.
Neffi wrote on 2018-10-26 06:41:06:
I have a question if that's okay. ^^

When viewing another person's lair, will I see it the way I set up or the way they set up? As in, if my set up is 20 dragons per page and 5 per line, and theirs is 40 per page and 4 per line, how will I see it?

I'm absolutely loving the fact that we can customize, but I feel like in certain situations it can be a bit... problematic. If someone goes for the 60 per page and 4 per line setup, the page's gonna get pretty long and that's a lot of dragons to load. I don't know if there's something that can be done about that though, such as smaller dragon icons or something like that.

@Neffi, the lair owner determines how the lair displays to everyone.
Love this update so so much, it's watered my crops and fed my children. It's all my hopes and dreams.

One question: Will we be able to regene/breed change dragons in the Hibernal den? Say I've "vaulted" a sentimental dragon I do nothing with, but a new gene/breed comes out they look better with. I'm still not going to use them for anything, this would be purely a cosmetic change.
Love this update so so much, it's watered my crops and fed my children. It's all my hopes and dreams.

One question: Will we be able to regene/breed change dragons in the Hibernal den? Say I've "vaulted" a sentimental dragon I do nothing with, but a new gene/breed comes out they look better with. I'm still not going to use them for anything, this would be purely a cosmetic change.
by-Joydom-FR.png
You're all working so hard! Man, what an awesome dev and engineering team. It really shows that you all have a passion for what you do, and that's very refreshing to see. You don't go through the motions because you have to, but because you want to improve on the motions that you do during your day.

Thank you for all the effort you place into this site!
You're all working so hard! Man, what an awesome dev and engineering team. It really shows that you all have a passion for what you do, and that's very refreshing to see. You don't go through the motions because you have to, but because you want to improve on the motions that you do during your day.

Thank you for all the effort you place into this site!
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
I’m super excited about the lair changes! I love that we can now change the rows to hold 4 and the reorganizing should be a lot smoother!
I’m super excited about the lair changes! I love that we can now change the rows to hold 4 and the reorganizing should be a lot smoother!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95