Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skins Safari
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55
So excited—especially for the 2x coli experience.
So excited—especially for the 2x coli experience.
Would there be a way to turn off Baldwin notifications? While I personally like it, some of my friends don’t like notifications and we’re looking to turn it off

Also yay for the new mini holiday! I’ll try to finish all my work early so I can devote some time to this. I would hope it’s annual! I love the energy on the site whenever a holiday happens

And boo, y’all just had to add bamboo fall skins after I just finished my coli drop challenge there (jkjk, I’ll be going there again soon lmao)
Would there be a way to turn off Baldwin notifications? While I personally like it, some of my friends don’t like notifications and we’re looking to turn it off

Also yay for the new mini holiday! I’ll try to finish all my work early so I can devote some time to this. I would hope it’s annual! I love the energy on the site whenever a holiday happens

And boo, y’all just had to add bamboo fall skins after I just finished my coli drop challenge there (jkjk, I’ll be going there again soon lmao)
image0.gif
I'm so excited for the drakeharvest :)
I'm so excited for the drakeharvest :)
ACOZFAh.png
EiPW4qT.png
sZShZzW.png
jA5A7gu.png
LRdLP2V.png
bYt72YT.png
v500TmV.png
JvUa9ma.png
y333Aol.jpg|Call Me Kacee |Fr time +0|uDrb98V.jpg
|21|They/Them|
Ping me please, i apreciate it ~
The new skins looks pretty nice and the new familiars are cute little duck things honestly I don't know what they are.
The new skins looks pretty nice and the new familiars are cute little duck things honestly I don't know what they are.
FBhET82.gif
Ahh, so excited for non-festival mini events! Sounds very cool:)
Ahh, so excited for non-festival mini events! Sounds very cool:)
[quote name="Univorn" date="2018-09-04 21:45:26" ] Would there be a way to turn off Baldwin notifications? [/quote] We don't have any plans to add a toggle for this notification.
Univorn wrote on 2018-09-04 21:45:26:
Would there be a way to turn off Baldwin notifications?

We don't have any plans to add a toggle for this notification.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Oh gosh new familiars are cute! *o* ♥♥
Oh gosh new familiars are cute! *o* ♥♥
Q7HH0eK.png
not to ruin the hype train or anything but do we have an eta on constellation at all? i feel like a lot of people have been looking forward to it but so far we haven't heard anything about it since starmap launched. ;;
not to ruin the hype train or anything but do we have an eta on constellation at all? i feel like a lot of people have been looking forward to it but so far we haven't heard anything about it since starmap launched. ;;
1MLrn1k.png
Oh, where did this come from?
Oh, where did this come from?
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
Cool! Excited for the extra plant drops (my tundras will appreciate it!)
Cool! Excited for the extra plant drops (my tundras will appreciate it!)
ShinyRelicLedian.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55