Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 109 110
i went from 50kt to 10kt, thanks roundsey

dfhjdghfdj this is a great update. probs won't win anything bc yknow, Rich Titans, but why not
i went from 50kt to 10kt, thanks roundsey

dfhjdghfdj this is a great update. probs won't win anything bc yknow, Rich Titans, but why not
mischievous creature of flesh and bones
She’s here!!!!
She’s here!!!!
Nice addition. Do not like the way the beautiful graphics on the trading post page have changed to dull squares though.
Nice addition. Do not like the way the beautiful graphics on the trading post page have changed to dull squares though.
[quote name="Vynne" date="2018-08-22 06:38:52" ] Whoever wins the g1 is the new deity of FR heck Imagine being able to say that you own the first Roundsey derg AND he’s a triple [/quote] But seriously...ripcurrent?
Vynne wrote on 2018-08-22 06:38:52:
Whoever wins the g1 is the new deity of FR heck

Imagine being able to say that you own the first Roundsey derg AND he’s a triple

But seriously...ripcurrent?
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
this is so exciting! and that triple g1 is a gem!
this is so exciting! and that triple g1 is a gem!
I wish there was a ticket cap. Other than that I like this.
I wish there was a ticket cap. Other than that I like this.
eyQdv.gif
I see a lot of people complaining about the economy but honestly? It's okay guys. This is a game and it's supposed to be fun, it shouldn't be as stressful as real life. Who cares if things cost less or whatever? Just let people have fun, especially new people in the site.
I see a lot of people complaining about the economy but honestly? It's okay guys. This is a game and it's supposed to be fun, it shouldn't be as stressful as real life. Who cares if things cost less or whatever? Just let people have fun, especially new people in the site.
tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho2_400.png
@Aviana [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5be9915997fe684a981694f8a99f0b40/tumblr_pdv6l5KYpZ1v5y6qeo1_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/98f09b0523d739f3f401a9cc8fa9d7e5/tumblr_inline_pdv6kpb9oo1tmq1g4_540.png[/img] This is as close as I can find to miss Roundsey!
@Aviana
tumblr_pdv6l5KYpZ1v5y6qeo1_400.png
tumblr_inline_pdv6kpb9oo1tmq1g4_540.png
This is as close as I can find to miss Roundsey!
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
[quote name="Falcolmreynolds" date="2018-08-22 06:38:41" ] Quick question: will there be new Trading Post art? I loved the stalls and the buttons are a little saddening :( I hope we get to see Roundsey stall art! [/quote] At this time, we don't have plans to redraw the Trading Post. The change was made to make the site UI more cohesive and a bit better for mobile players. It also has the added benefit of letting us add more Trading Post friends in the future, should we decide to!
Falcolmreynolds wrote on 2018-08-22 06:38:41:
Quick question: will there be new Trading Post art? I loved the stalls and the buttons are a little saddening :( I hope we get to see Roundsey stall art!

At this time, we don't have plans to redraw the Trading Post. The change was made to make the site UI more cohesive and a bit better for mobile players. It also has the added benefit of letting us add more Trading Post friends in the future, should we decide to!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I was wondering why the Trading Post looked different today.
I was wondering why the Trading Post looked different today.
The world is chaos, and I'm loving EVERY second of it. Come, have a seat, and watch the world burn with me.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 109 110