Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 116 117
[quote name="Muntague" date="2018-07-31 06:29:44" ] @Xhaztol So sorry for the ping, but as for the staff designed / tailored prize dragons from the raffle, are you saying that the staff will make their own dragon designs, or that they will be custom made for the player? Like a Build-A-Bear or custom character slot, so to speak. Also, Roundsey is an adorable blessing and I would trust her with my life. [/quote] @Muntague, the dragon prizes Roundsey offers will be designed prior to showing up in the raffle.
Muntague wrote on 2018-07-31 06:29:44:
@Xhaztol So sorry for the ping, but as for the staff designed / tailored prize dragons from the raffle, are you saying that the staff will make their own dragon designs, or that they will be custom made for the player? Like a Build-A-Bear or custom character slot, so to speak.

Also, Roundsey is an adorable blessing and I would trust her with my life.

@Muntague, the dragon prizes Roundsey offers will be designed prior to showing up in the raffle.
sounds fun! can't wait :0
sounds fun! can't wait :0
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
can't wait for the raffle!
can't wait for the raffle!
Can the 1st gen dergs won from Roundsey be imps?
Can the 1st gen dergs won from Roundsey be imps?
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
Roundsey has my heart
Roundsey has my heart
zhMvOXK.png
AAAAHHHHHH! BOOTIFUL!
AAAAHHHHHH! BOOTIFUL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
The Map update is cool.

Raffle Roulette sounds jarring.
The Map update is cool.

Raffle Roulette sounds jarring.
I love the amount of detail being put into redesigning and updating the world map. Can't wait to see it all finished!
I love the amount of detail being put into redesigning and updating the world map. Can't wait to see it all finished!
Mia || He/Him or They/Them || 23 || FR+3
bYt72YT.png
WQA384m.png
HSWqWgZ.png
fkWjutW.png
The map looks incredible!! And a new place to dump treasure for things I'll never win will still be nice (im always gonna enter though because taiLORED GEN ONES?!). Overall extremely excited!

The map looks incredible!! And a new place to dump treasure for things I'll never win will still be nice (im always gonna enter though because taiLORED GEN ONES?!). Overall extremely excited!

29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Can't wait for those raffles!
Can't wait for those raffles!
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 116 117