Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 72 73
Glad everyone is liking the apparel!

We're seeing a couple scattered questions regarding weapons. While the post mentions that Por and her allies are forging both, that was more of a lore additive; only armor is being released at this time, and we don't have concrete plans for weapons.

There are several great weapons on the site that will likely look awesome paired up with it, though!
Glad everyone is liking the apparel!

We're seeing a couple scattered questions regarding weapons. While the post mentions that Por and her allies are forging both, that was more of a lore additive; only armor is being released at this time, and we don't have concrete plans for weapons.

There are several great weapons on the site that will likely look awesome paired up with it, though!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Also: bundles are on their way! :)
Also: bundles are on their way! :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
ohhhh, gladiator gear. THANK YOU!!!

Edit: just saw the update above me, and it would be great if these came with a gladiator-style short sword. Rapiers and cutlasses and medieval-style swords just don't look the same!
ohhhh, gladiator gear. THANK YOU!!!

Edit: just saw the update above me, and it would be great if these came with a gladiator-style short sword. Rapiers and cutlasses and medieval-style swords just don't look the same!
The new armour looks amazing! Plus thank you for creating the Vial of Tempered Sight. :)
The new armour looks amazing! Plus thank you for creating the Vial of Tempered Sight. :)
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Ah good! I was concerned the eye reversing vials would be paid for in gems, but it looks like the devs realize what would have happened had that been the case! Thanks for putting them in the treasure marketplace, gang!
Ah good! I was concerned the eye reversing vials would be paid for in gems, but it looks like the devs realize what would have happened had that been the case! Thanks for putting them in the treasure marketplace, gang!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png
I NEED these armor sets.
I NEED these armor sets.
THESE LOOK GOOD!!
THESE LOOK GOOD!!
dhJpGiJ.gif
[quote name="Ixia" date="2018-06-20 09:44:51" ] They did not listen to *all* the players. Only one of a very small set of concerns. Yes, a step in the right direction but they still have not addressed the large part of the site upset that they made this essentially new dragon exclusive or the group that want legacy eyes as a vial.. the latter doesn’t affect me, but the former definitely does and both would be easily fixable with more specific eye vials added. Someone on the forum they locked even showed them extra ways they could bring them in like primal vial in coli with the same drop rate of elim to keep it still rare, many eyes through baldwin, facetted theough swipp.. they even thematically fit with the eye types the way this person wrote it up and they even made art for it so the admins would have very little work required besides the coding. For legacy they could do treasure market place. They have not fixed the huge glaring issues, only offered one small placation. [/quote] @ixia AW SWEET LORDY HOR, you're talking about m e e e ♥!! I'm so glad to see that my idea is still going strong, bless your kind soul, thank you so much! I'm also incredibly happy that you like the art for it, it was just some swift customisation but now that I see that the Vial of Tempered Sight received simple art, honestly why not? The idea itself recieved a lot of support, there are some players who don't like it because of justifiable concerns but that's okay because we're here to gather information. I completely agree with you! I am very glad to see that the admins are still considering things though. Undel had to step down for a while because of health issues, there was a ton of bugs the devs had to work on, they had to deal with an uproar and so on, it's understandable that they can't work so fast on these things, but as long as they keep listening to concerns and suggestions from the playerbase, it'll be good.
Ixia wrote on 2018-06-20 09:44:51:
They did not listen to *all* the players. Only one of a very small set of concerns. Yes, a step in the right direction but they still have not addressed the large part of the site upset that they made this essentially new dragon exclusive or the group that want legacy eyes as a vial.. the latter doesn’t affect me, but the former definitely does and both would be easily fixable with more specific eye vials added. Someone on the forum they locked even showed them extra ways they could bring them in like primal vial in coli with the same drop rate of elim to keep it still rare, many eyes through baldwin, facetted theough swipp.. they even thematically fit with the eye types the way this person wrote it up and they even made art for it so the admins would have very little work required besides the coding. For legacy they could do treasure market place. They have not fixed the huge glaring issues, only offered one small placation.

@ixia AW SWEET LORDY HOR, you're talking about m e e e ♥!! I'm so glad to see that my idea is still going strong, bless your kind soul, thank you so much! I'm also incredibly happy that you like the art for it, it was just some swift customisation but now that I see that the Vial of Tempered Sight received simple art, honestly why not? The idea itself recieved a lot of support, there are some players who don't like it because of justifiable concerns but that's okay because we're here to gather information.

I completely agree with you! I am very glad to see that the admins are still considering things though. Undel had to step down for a while because of health issues, there was a ton of bugs the devs had to work on, they had to deal with an uproar and so on, it's understandable that they can't work so fast on these things, but as long as they keep listening to concerns and suggestions from the playerbase, it'll be good.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@kivovis
I sure hope so! I have a feeling we'll be getting a part 2 to be honest, it seems to be a thing lately and I'm quite fond of it actually.

I hope we'll get some black-gold armour, nothing except the Philosopher's Veil and the Illuminated Runescroll is themed like that and that's one of my favourite colour combinations.

All in all, FRew, I'm really happy to see that you keep listening to our suggestions! I also hope my suggestion conglomeration helped at least in some way, I know a lot of people wanted more armour so this update is fantastic!
@kivovis
I sure hope so! I have a feeling we'll be getting a part 2 to be honest, it seems to be a thing lately and I'm quite fond of it actually.

I hope we'll get some black-gold armour, nothing except the Philosopher's Veil and the Illuminated Runescroll is themed like that and that's one of my favourite colour combinations.

All in all, FRew, I'm really happy to see that you keep listening to our suggestions! I also hope my suggestion conglomeration helped at least in some way, I know a lot of people wanted more armour so this update is fantastic!
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
The new multieye looks much better! Still seems to be a few wonky eyes (on arms or in wing armpits mostly) but all in all an improvement (couldn't find a post comparing the 'old and new' versions but I think it does look different)

It looks like the staff still has some thinking to do though by the looks of some of the comments relating to eye vials and such
The new multieye looks much better! Still seems to be a few wonky eyes (on arms or in wing armpits mostly) but all in all an improvement (couldn't find a post comparing the 'old and new' versions but I think it does look different)

It looks like the staff still has some thinking to do though by the looks of some of the comments relating to eye vials and such
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 72 73