Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 304 305
Wait, what about the Tidelord?
Wait, what about the Tidelord?
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
In my time here I never thought about wanting to change my dragons eyes, but this is probably one of the BEST things I've seen and I'm so excited for it and the other changes!!
In my time here I never thought about wanting to change my dragons eyes, but this is probably one of the BEST things I've seen and I'm so excited for it and the other changes!!
tumblr_inline_oqqz0cWKbM1qhglkw_540.png
@Xhaztol

This is exciting! Question: Is the "vial of glowing sight" going to be a permanent addition to the gem marketplace, or is it only for a limited time like the "vial of scattersight"?
@Xhaztol

This is exciting! Question: Is the "vial of glowing sight" going to be a permanent addition to the gem marketplace, or is it only for a limited time like the "vial of scattersight"?
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
THE FAMILIAR IS FRESH YO

Happy anniversary FR! So exciting :D Love the update and the future plans!
THE FAMILIAR IS FRESH YO

Happy anniversary FR! So exciting :D Love the update and the future plans!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[quote name="Thardus" date="2018-06-08 00:52:57" ] @Xhaztol This is exciting! Question: Is the "vial of glowing sight" going to be a permanent addition to the gem marketplace, or is it only for a limited time like the "vial of scattersight"? [/quote] @Thardus Permanent.
Thardus wrote on 2018-06-08 00:52:57:
@Xhaztol

@Thardus

Permanent.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Happy anniversary! <3
Good luck to everyone with new eye types! XD
Happy anniversary! <3
Good luck to everyone with new eye types! XD
...I'm a cactus.
78.png Ping: @CactusElixir
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
Vote-controlled dragon journey! Check it out, the more the merrier. :D
THIS IS THE HOTTEST STUFF. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
THIS IS THE HOTTEST STUFF. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
@Xhaztol

Cool! Thank you for clarifying!
@Xhaztol

Cool! Thank you for clarifying!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
It appears that the AH searching for the new eye types is currently bugged. I listed a dragon with faceted eyes but still, zero come up in search with ANY of the new types. :/
It appears that the AH searching for the new eye types is currently bugged. I listed a dragon with faceted eyes but still, zero come up in search with ANY of the new types. :/
~ Endewyn ~ they/any ~ 27 ~
This is lovely, thanks team! I'm worried it will make breeding even harder but I'm also excited? The new familiar is beautiful.
This is lovely, thanks team! I'm worried it will make breeding even harder but I'm also excited? The new familiar is beautiful.
WYlLiNl.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 304 305