Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 304 305
@SparkyLurkdragon First of all, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it. Secondly... [quote name="SparkyLurkdragon" date="2018-06-08 00:34:40" ] (the fact that the BotE familiar is labelled 2018 implies it will be back)[/quote] I do want to clarify that [i]Bounty of the Elements[/i] is [b]not[/b] a recurring event. We added the date in the familiar to point out what year the gift was from.
@SparkyLurkdragon

First of all, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it. Secondly...
SparkyLurkdragon wrote on 2018-06-08 00:34:40:
(the fact that the BotE familiar is labelled 2018 implies it will be back)

I do want to clarify that Bounty of the Elements is not a recurring event. We added the date in the familiar to point out what year the gift was from.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
"As you once did for the Vacuous Rom... Grant us eyes, Grant us eyes! Plant eyes on our brains to cleanse our beastly idiocy!"

(as SOON as I saw the multiple eyes on the PC I immediatly thought of this. If anyone gets my reference I'll give them my soul.)
"As you once did for the Vacuous Rom... Grant us eyes, Grant us eyes! Plant eyes on our brains to cleanse our beastly idiocy!"

(as SOON as I saw the multiple eyes on the PC I immediatly thought of this. If anyone gets my reference I'll give them my soul.)
MuAIaYM.png
Oh, actually. Does the multi-eyes layer under or over skins/accents?
Oh, actually. Does the multi-eyes layer under or over skins/accents?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
O o o um cool. Hopefully i still get more common types of eyes.
O o o um cool. Hopefully i still get more common types of eyes.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@SuperNinjaDragon

I'm talking about hatchling hatched after today's update. Someone could have already spent a year trying to breed the perfect dragon, only to finally get it but with an eye type that is completely wrong or doesn't work with the dragon. I have a friend trying to get a very specific G1 dragon with Normal Nature eyes and if they were to get anything other than one other type of those eyes and not be able to revert them it would have been a wasted effort to try to get said dragon.

The update is nice and I'm happy that we have something cool like this. But for breeders and fandragon collectors this may drive them away from the site unfortunately.
@SuperNinjaDragon

I'm talking about hatchling hatched after today's update. Someone could have already spent a year trying to breed the perfect dragon, only to finally get it but with an eye type that is completely wrong or doesn't work with the dragon. I have a friend trying to get a very specific G1 dragon with Normal Nature eyes and if they were to get anything other than one other type of those eyes and not be able to revert them it would have been a wasted effort to try to get said dragon.

The update is nice and I'm happy that we have something cool like this. But for breeders and fandragon collectors this may drive them away from the site unfortunately.
Wow! Also that Slight Eyewing familiar is absolutely beautiful!
Wow! Also that Slight Eyewing familiar is absolutely beautiful!
NpdWwgL.gifqTwNxc0.giftnAEQSF.pngqUsv0xB.png
Wow. Wow. WOW.
Wow. Wow. WOW.
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
Happy 5th FR!

(Also, admins. Will there be something to return eyes back to common?)
Happy 5th FR!

(Also, admins. Will there be something to return eyes back to common?)
This is amazing! I always thought about a possibility to change our dragons eye color! Thank you for all the hard work and the passion you put in it! <3
This is amazing! I always thought about a possibility to change our dragons eye color! Thank you for all the hard work and the passion you put in it! <3
I can't wait to see the map update! the world map has been one of my favorite features on the site for a long time and making it more interactive will be awesome!
I can't wait to see the map update! the world map has been one of my favorite features on the site for a long time and making it more interactive will be awesome!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 304 305