Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Eternal Youth
1 2 3 4
@o0cosmiclatte0o - I was looking at the babies posted and saw your Tsura. She was so pretty, I clicked on her and saw that she is one of my hatchlings!!! I still have her papa Papaya. He is my clan's cartographer and is one of my permas. Its so nice to see he has an unexalted offspring in the world. =D
@o0cosmiclatte0o - I was looking at the babies posted and saw your Tsura. She was so pretty, I clicked on her and saw that she is one of my hatchlings!!! I still have her papa Papaya. He is my clan's cartographer and is one of my permas. Its so nice to see he has an unexalted offspring in the world. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@MawkishMuse thanks so much! i was super hype the day it came out and was like okay so i Have to get a dragon born today to celebrate
also your tiny nocturne agustd is great as well!
@MawkishMuse thanks so much! i was super hype the day it came out and was like okay so i Have to get a dragon born today to celebrate
also your tiny nocturne agustd is great as well!
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
I want a perma baby really bad but I don’t like the fact that you can’t...do anything with them in the game other than just sitting there. If they could at least fight in the coliseum that would be amazing.
I understand not being able to breed if perma baby, but I’m also surprised that there aren’t clothing items specifically made for a perma baby or why they can’t wear something small like the ribbons and bows or teardrop jewelry

If they were able to actually DO more I’d have one for sure. It would be a tundra and he would represent my best friend, who has that condition...thing where he’s an adult but looks 12 forever. Just like a perma baby dragon. So sweet <3 (but he would totally be able to fight in the coliseum!)
I want a perma baby really bad but I don’t like the fact that you can’t...do anything with them in the game other than just sitting there. If they could at least fight in the coliseum that would be amazing.
I understand not being able to breed if perma baby, but I’m also surprised that there aren’t clothing items specifically made for a perma baby or why they can’t wear something small like the ribbons and bows or teardrop jewelry

If they were able to actually DO more I’d have one for sure. It would be a tundra and he would represent my best friend, who has that condition...thing where he’s an adult but looks 12 forever. Just like a perma baby dragon. So sweet <3 (but he would totally be able to fight in the coliseum!)
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@HSoup
aw, that's wonderful! i love when stuff like that happens :)
tsura was actually a traveling dragon; i received her in one of those traveling threads while she was still an adult, and i had a bunch of money to spend so i made her into a permababy because she deserved it :D
@HSoup
aw, that's wonderful! i love when stuff like that happens :)
tsura was actually a traveling dragon; i received her in one of those traveling threads while she was still an adult, and i had a bunch of money to spend so i made her into a permababy because she deserved it :D
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@Nivinti I literally went and bought a permabeb because of this theme week, and she was adorable.
@Nivinti I literally went and bought a permabeb because of this theme week, and she was adorable.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Unsticky!
Unsticky!
1 2 3 4