Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2018 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I really wish we could get some feedback as to why our accents/skins did not make it. Even if it's a canned "The aesthetics are not for us" or something like that. I hate finding out I messed up when I go to make my own prints.. super stressful.

I had it with my beach snap (apparently a snapper in a bikini is too sexy) and my goatmom/goatdad (had to adjust the darkness of the lines).

Now I am having folks asking for prints.. and I don't know if I want to go through the stress again of having it denied over technical stuff :-/
I really wish we could get some feedback as to why our accents/skins did not make it. Even if it's a canned "The aesthetics are not for us" or something like that. I hate finding out I messed up when I go to make my own prints.. super stressful.

I had it with my beach snap (apparently a snapper in a bikini is too sexy) and my goatmom/goatdad (had to adjust the darkness of the lines).

Now I am having folks asking for prints.. and I don't know if I want to go through the stress again of having it denied over technical stuff :-/
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Judithan Aww, yours didn't win :( Ping me if you decide to print it? I love the colors!
@Judithan Aww, yours didn't win :( Ping me if you decide to print it? I love the colors!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Pesticide

Ahh sorry for the super late response but thank you so much for your kind words on my skin!!
@Pesticide

Ahh sorry for the super late response but thank you so much for your kind words on my skin!!
PAfw65w.png
I'll be doing prints of my Sentient Shadows accent if anyone is interested! Reservations are here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2385394/1#post_31927532][img]https://i.imgur.com/rBoHA4x.png[/img][/url]
I'll be doing prints of my Sentient Shadows accent if anyone is interested!
Reservations are here:
rBoHA4x.png
ewAEAOO.pngID6fnld.png
@TalaTari

Thank you^^wish you enjoy this fes^^
@TalaTari

Thank you^^wish you enjoy this fes^^
fE4P7i7.png + ART + ACCENT&SKIN +
+ DA + TH +
always looking for double white G1
[quote name="Jussie" date="2018-02-25 08:09:16" ] I really wish we could get some feedback as to why our accents/skins did not make it. Even if it's a canned "The aesthetics are not for us" or something like that. I hate finding out I messed up when I go to make my own prints.. super stressful.[/quote] Yeah, I dont know if I can make list of people who will give me money for skin. Maybe I will need to change it, more or less. Maybe whole skin is just unacceptable and I have to give refunds (but i just buy 10 slot skin blueprint and I dont have their money) ;/
Jussie wrote on 2018-02-25 08:09:16:
Yeah, I dont know if I can make list of people who will give me money for skin. Maybe I will need to change it, more or less. Maybe whole skin is just unacceptable and I have to give refunds (but i just buy 10 slot skin blueprint and I dont have their money) ;/
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
Unsticky
Unsticky
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25