Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64
[quote name="ValidEmotions" date="2018-03-16 07:06:56" ] @idlewildly The familiar won't arrive until Monday ^^ I think they're doing it this way to have a proper gauge on how many to send out. Or to surprise us with something (in the possibility that the globe is just a placeholder image). [/quote] The miniature Sornieth globe is the event familiar. :) We’re sending it out on Monday so that everyone who joined [i]Flight Rising[/i] as part of [i]Bounty of the Elements[/i] is included! This familiar is also absolutely being sent to all players, old and new alike!
ValidEmotions wrote on 2018-03-16 07:06:56:
@idlewildly The familiar won't arrive until Monday ^^ I think they're doing it this way to have a proper gauge on how many to send out. Or to surprise us with something (in the possibility that the globe is just a placeholder image).

The miniature Sornieth globe is the event familiar. :) We’re sending it out on Monday so that everyone who joined Flight Rising as part of Bounty of the Elements is included!

This familiar is also absolutely being sent to all players, old and new alike!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
oh nice!
oh nice!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
*cough*

Hyped! Just a little sick ;-;
*cough*

Hyped! Just a little sick ;-;
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
> magicbrian
Is that a HECKING the adventure zone reference
> magicbrian
Is that a HECKING the adventure zone reference
vFAGccV.png
I'm excited about the globe! I think it looks awesome.
I'm excited about the globe! I think it looks awesome.
CS0nkUR.png
Wanted to do this for a long time so here we go:
Welcome
Newbies!

(Hard to believe it has already been a year since I joined Flight Rising.)
Wanted to do this for a long time so here we go:
Welcome
Newbies!

(Hard to believe it has already been a year since I joined Flight Rising.)
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
Always happy to get a new familiar!
Always happy to get a new familiar!
hc7MLaK.png
!!!
!!!
bnskTgX.png
Yay!
Yay!
VE9B0fA.png
I'm trying real hard to be positive... but I'm just disappointed. This isn't new lore like it was said, this sad stuff posted throughout the days leading up... and it makes my soul as a writer hurt.

Not to mention the familiar is... incredibly similar to something a user could get in notn.

Honestly the only good thing I see is the bonus experience for coli...

And to speak on the lore- can we like. Actually have a conclusion and some details on why stuff happened? That's like... really bad story telling. I'm just disappointed in how over hyped this was...
I'm trying real hard to be positive... but I'm just disappointed. This isn't new lore like it was said, this sad stuff posted throughout the days leading up... and it makes my soul as a writer hurt.

Not to mention the familiar is... incredibly similar to something a user could get in notn.

Honestly the only good thing I see is the bonus experience for coli...

And to speak on the lore- can we like. Actually have a conclusion and some details on why stuff happened? That's like... really bad story telling. I'm just disappointed in how over hyped this was...
They/Them
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64