Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
I'll just reiterate what others have said, I was really excited to see keybinds were able to be added for testing, but completely misses the point if there is no keybind to fight on or return to main menu. I really hope keybinds can be added for these two buttons.
I'll just reiterate what others have said, I was really excited to see keybinds were able to be added for testing, but completely misses the point if there is no keybind to fight on or return to main menu. I really hope keybinds can be added for these two buttons.
CVX0Ylh.png
I can't help to say this. [center][b]The new Coli is FANTASTIC. [/b][/center][list] [*] It's super cool how we now can turn effects on and off. [*] It's also super cool we can use our keyboard. Ability to customise keys (and Fight On / Main Menu buttons) would be a cherry, but it's also great as it is now. [*] Camping CAPTCHA reminds that that thing in my head is brains and I have to make use of it sometimes even during long Coli run. It's really hard to discern a dragon sometimes. That's awesome. [/list] Aaand I have to say the collaboration between dev team and the users is really fun. You are fascinating people. The only thing I really suffering from: when the Coli launches. I have plenty of those who need to be trained, they are crowding, they spate to friends' lairs, and I can't even take a look at the old Coli anymore... XD
I can't help to say this.
The new Coli is FANTASTIC.
  • It's super cool how we now can turn effects on and off.
  • It's also super cool we can use our keyboard. Ability to customise keys (and Fight On / Main Menu buttons) would be a cherry, but it's also great as it is now.
  • Camping CAPTCHA reminds that that thing in my head is brains and I have to make use of it sometimes even during long Coli run. It's really hard to discern a dragon sometimes. That's awesome.
Aaand I have to say the collaboration between dev team and the users is really fun. You are fascinating people.

The only thing I really suffering from: when the Coli launches. I have plenty of those who need to be trained, they are crowding, they spate to friends' lairs, and I can't even take a look at the old Coli anymore... XD
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
Ok. So I had no idea that this was implemented so recently since i just came back to FR only a few days ago but oh golly. This is a DAYDREAM.
First off, I really, REALLY love how fluid the actions are in battle and how quick 'Meditate' has become. Everything just flows so well on both my laptop AND my mobile (which is AMAZING mind you).
I was kind of disappointed that not a lot things can be done on mobile when I first joined FR because being on my mobile device was kind of my main means of playing around on here. Glad to see that everything's slowly changing!
I'm still in the process of playing around with the Beta and I look forward to the final version in the future!
Ok. So I had no idea that this was implemented so recently since i just came back to FR only a few days ago but oh golly. This is a DAYDREAM.
First off, I really, REALLY love how fluid the actions are in battle and how quick 'Meditate' has become. Everything just flows so well on both my laptop AND my mobile (which is AMAZING mind you).
I was kind of disappointed that not a lot things can be done on mobile when I first joined FR because being on my mobile device was kind of my main means of playing around on here. Glad to see that everything's slowly changing!
I'm still in the process of playing around with the Beta and I look forward to the final version in the future!
tSKOR3g.pngcG8stqo.png Apple Oats Supremacy cG8stqo.pngtSKOR3g.png
I love it!
I love it!
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
The keyboard controls are awesome
The keyboard controls are awesome
Love the keyboard controls, I just wish we had the option to re-map them. Also, it would be amazing if we could have a key to advance to the next battle.
Love the keyboard controls, I just wish we had the option to re-map them. Also, it would be amazing if we could have a key to advance to the next battle.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Really loving the new coli! I've only played it very briefly but already the improvement in responsiveness on mobile is amazing.

The only issue I've Come across thus far is full screen mode disabling between menu changes. I'll on the main menu and hit full screen, but once I enter an area it reverts back. Same thing when I return to menu from levels. Im on an Android phone so I'm not sure if this same issue is affecting pc or other phones but thought I might just meant it anyway.
Really loving the new coli! I've only played it very briefly but already the improvement in responsiveness on mobile is amazing.

The only issue I've Come across thus far is full screen mode disabling between menu changes. I'll on the main menu and hit full screen, but once I enter an area it reverts back. Same thing when I return to menu from levels. Im on an Android phone so I'm not sure if this same issue is affecting pc or other phones but thought I might just meant it anyway.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
It runs so smoothly on my poopy computer! Can't wait for these changes!
It runs so smoothly on my poopy computer! Can't wait for these changes!
XBVaZV2.pngP14WdnQ.gif FzrNsOR.png pYQ3oQC.gif Ice-Network.png
Tried the new Coliseum BETA today - it runs so smoothly! :D
Do we have an ETA on the return of loot?
*Suki
http://quartzquality.tumblr.com/
[quote name="QuartzQuality" date="2018-02-21 14:23:58" ] Tried the new Coliseum BETA today - it runs so smoothly! :D Do we have an ETA on the return of loot? [/quote] @QuartzQuality Loot isn't being implemented into the beta version, but will certainly be there when it goes live and the old version of Coliseum is permanently disabled.
QuartzQuality wrote on 2018-02-21 14:23:58:

@QuartzQuality

Loot isn't being implemented into the beta version, but will certainly be there when it goes live and the old version of Coliseum is permanently disabled.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94