Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Waterway Expansion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
Omgggg! The new Waterway's so beautiful. It reminds me of the sewers in Chrono Cross. :D
Omgggg! The new Waterway's so beautiful. It reminds me of the sewers in Chrono Cross. :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@DragonDraws: I actually think those are just the most recent, cause I've seen Plague pillars before now.
@DragonDraws: I actually think those are just the most recent, cause I've seen Plague pillars before now.
yay!
yay!
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
@Jadefire62

AH OF COURSE I FORGOT ABOUT THE PLAGUE ONE gawd I'm a massive idiot. Welp.
@Jadefire62

AH OF COURSE I FORGOT ABOUT THE PLAGUE ONE gawd I'm a massive idiot. Welp.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
THE VISTA OH KY LOOR,,D,
THE VISTA OH KY LOOR,,D,
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
WATERWAY WATERWAY WATERWAY
WATERWAY WATERWAY WATERWAY
IOm9gtu.gif
[quote name="@DragonDraws" date=2018-02-09 21:13:43] @/Undel [quote]The nature, ice, and earth pillars have made their debut! Our fifth pillar will make its debut Tuesday, February 13.[/quote] If only 3 pillars are released, do you mean we can expect the 4th one then? Or will the 4th be sneaky sometime between then and now? [/quote] The Plague pillar has already been released. The Earth pillar was the fourth.
@DragonDraws wrote on 2018-02-09:
@/Undel
Quote:
The nature, ice, and earth pillars have made their debut! Our fifth pillar will make its debut Tuesday, February 13.

If only 3 pillars are released, do you mean we can expect the 4th one then? Or will the 4th be sneaky sometime between then and now?

The Plague pillar has already been released. The Earth pillar was the fourth.
[quote name="DragonDraws" date=2018-02-09 21:13:43] @Undel [quote]The nature, ice, and earth pillars have made their debut! Our fifth pillar will make its debut Tuesday, February 13.[/quote] If only 3 pillars are released, do you mean we can expect the 4th one then? Or will the 4th be sneaky sometime between then and now? [/quote] Plague released in January! Edit: Beaten to the answer, haha!
DragonDraws wrote on 2018-02-09:
@Undel
Quote:
The nature, ice, and earth pillars have made their debut! Our fifth pillar will make its debut Tuesday, February 13.

If only 3 pillars are released, do you mean we can expect the 4th one then? Or will the 4th be sneaky sometime between then and now?

Plague released in January!

Edit: Beaten to the answer, haha!
Oh, how exciting! The new art is beautiful <33
where's the Corgi I came here for the Corgi
Oh, how exciting! The new art is beautiful <33
where's the Corgi I came here for the Corgi
ohQY5qq.gif
WHOA!
WHOA!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted