Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 195 196
When I fist joined FR, I thought that I'd get to play as a dragon and walk around in an open-world, doing things like interacting with other characters, fighting other dragons(like the Coli but a bit... different, more detailed), and live in my own literal Tree house XD Is there any way I can convince ya'll to, in the future, make something like that for FR? :') It'd be soooo fun designing your own house, and actually having vaults/chests for your items, and a hoard/closet for your apparel
When I fist joined FR, I thought that I'd get to play as a dragon and walk around in an open-world, doing things like interacting with other characters, fighting other dragons(like the Coli but a bit... different, more detailed), and live in my own literal Tree house XD Is there any way I can convince ya'll to, in the future, make something like that for FR? :') It'd be soooo fun designing your own house, and actually having vaults/chests for your items, and a hoard/closet for your apparel
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
will you ever consider not reloading in the new coliseum? why, and how does that outweigh how it affects players?
will you ever consider not reloading in the new coliseum? why, and how does that outweigh how it affects players?
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Do dragons have a soul?
Do dragons have a soul?
Artshop| Tumblr
To prevent burying other questions, we ask players refrain from holding discussions in this thread.

The answer we gave regarding lair space was to clarify that, as game developers, we have to consider the overall game balance issues that come with adding lair slots. We also wanted to let you know we are listening and thinking about the issue of lair space, dragons, and storage.

Please feel free to give us your feedback or have discussions about lairs, dragons, etc with your fellow players; however, we ask that feedback, suggestions, and discussions happen in the appropriate forums or threads. We need to keep this thread to questions only.

Thank you!

To prevent burying other questions, we ask players refrain from holding discussions in this thread.

The answer we gave regarding lair space was to clarify that, as game developers, we have to consider the overall game balance issues that come with adding lair slots. We also wanted to let you know we are listening and thinking about the issue of lair space, dragons, and storage.

Please feel free to give us your feedback or have discussions about lairs, dragons, etc with your fellow players; however, we ask that feedback, suggestions, and discussions happen in the appropriate forums or threads. We need to keep this thread to questions only.

Thank you!

Do the deities communicate with one another? Is it like a giant soap opera? Do some of the deities have random grudges against one another? DO THEY READ RUMORS ABOUT EACH OTHER??
Do the deities communicate with one another? Is it like a giant soap opera? Do some of the deities have random grudges against one another? DO THEY READ RUMORS ABOUT EACH OTHER??
ice.gif
Not sure if this is answered somewhere but

How do dragons, in lore, compete for Dominance ? By sending themselves off to be exalted and the like ? Where do they even go, if so, to "exalt" themselves ?
Not sure if this is answered somewhere but

How do dragons, in lore, compete for Dominance ? By sending themselves off to be exalted and the like ? Where do they even go, if so, to "exalt" themselves ?
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
If you have suggestions or feedback regarding our answer on lair space, dragons, etc, the Suggestions Forum is the best place to discuss them.

I recognize and appreciate the fact the removals of the discussion posts from this thread can feel frustrating, especially because I know this is an important issue for you. For the sake of keeping this thread manageable for everyone, we need to keep posts/replies restricted to questions only.
If you have suggestions or feedback regarding our answer on lair space, dragons, etc, the Suggestions Forum is the best place to discuss them.

I recognize and appreciate the fact the removals of the discussion posts from this thread can feel frustrating, especially because I know this is an important issue for you. For the sake of keeping this thread manageable for everyone, we need to keep posts/replies restricted to questions only.
Sorry I started writing out my post way before you made yours & didn’t see it! I was able to C&P so NBD :-)
Sorry I started writing out my post way before you made yours & didn’t see it! I was able to C&P so NBD :-)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
[quote]bigger load-outs in Coliseum.[/quote] Could you explain this further? I don't understand what a 'load-out' is? Thank you.
Quote:
bigger load-outs in Coliseum.

Could you explain this further? I don't understand what a 'load-out' is? Thank you.
mM2VM9X.png
Concerning measurements, are they determined in part by parentage? Because I have an Imperial who is super small, like a third the size of others I've seen, even though she is almost full grown, and I think it might because one of her parents is a Coatl, who are much smaller.
Concerning measurements, are they determined in part by parentage? Because I have an Imperial who is super small, like a third the size of others I've seen, even though she is almost full grown, and I think it might because one of her parents is a Coatl, who are much smaller.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 195 196