Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not receiving purchased gems.
I purchased gems through Google Checkout and have yet to receive them or any confirmation of my purchase, however my bank account has a hold for the charge. On the purchase page it says this would be instant but it has been 20 minutes or so... about the time the server started lagging.

I saw a thread about this in the help forum from this morning, but I decided to post here in case it is a problem.
I purchased gems through Google Checkout and have yet to receive them or any confirmation of my purchase, however my bank account has a hold for the charge. On the purchase page it says this would be instant but it has been 20 minutes or so... about the time the server started lagging.

I saw a thread about this in the help forum from this morning, but I decided to post here in case it is a problem.
@Akiri
@Akiri
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I have just purchased two lots. One $20 and one $10 bunch through google payment as well. And I know a few others are having the same errors, I do not know if you'd prefer contact via google pay or sending mail with the payment confirmation? But it would be nice to have some gems. Figured I'd help bump the thread.
I have just purchased two lots. One $20 and one $10 bunch through google payment as well. And I know a few others are having the same errors, I do not know if you'd prefer contact via google pay or sending mail with the payment confirmation? But it would be nice to have some gems. Figured I'd help bump the thread.
Please contact us this form with the following information:
  • Full Name
  • Registered Email Address
  • Username
  • Payment Method
  • Paypal Email Address

Very sorry for the inconvenience!
Please contact us this form with the following information:
  • Full Name
  • Registered Email Address
  • Username
  • Payment Method