Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Puzzles Added to Jigsaw
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Gaia" date=2018-01-30 23:57:03] Interesting new puzzles! With so many puzzles available, it would be interesting to see an option that let's you choose which puzzle you want to do. ^^ [/quote] As someone who spends most of their Fairgrounds time in Jigsaw, I would honestly absolutely love this! :D There's so so many of them, and honestly sometimes I just want to do a specific puzzle to wind down an relax at the end of the day, but in order to do so I have to refresh the Jigsaw countless times until what I want finally shows up... giving us an option to be able to choose a puzzle if we wanted to, would honestly be so awesome! Please consider adding a function like this for all us puzzle-enthusiasts to enjoy!! ^^
Gaia wrote on 2018-01-30:
Interesting new puzzles! With so many puzzles available, it would be interesting to see an option that let's you choose which puzzle you want to do. ^^

As someone who spends most of their Fairgrounds time in Jigsaw, I would honestly absolutely love this! :D

There's so so many of them, and honestly sometimes I just want to do a specific puzzle to wind down an relax at the end of the day, but in order to do so I have to refresh the Jigsaw countless times until what I want finally shows up... giving us an option to be able to choose a puzzle if we wanted to, would honestly be so awesome! Please consider adding a function like this for all us puzzle-enthusiasts to enjoy!! ^^
nXzCm1w.png
@maltshakes Those are actually vista backgrounds! They all have this mirror effect going on because they wern't quite large enough to cover the canvas on their own!
@maltshakes Those are actually vista backgrounds! They all have this mirror effect going on because they wern't quite large enough to cover the canvas on their own!
@Undel

Oh! Is there a place to see the vista background unobstructed? They are pretty faded on vistas so it's difficult to see all the lovely details.
@Undel

Oh! Is there a place to see the vista background unobstructed? They are pretty faded on vistas so it's difficult to see all the lovely details.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Currently the only place to see them is in the holiday vistas and puzzles. We're glad you like them!
Currently the only place to see them is in the holiday vistas and puzzles. We're glad you like them!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/EITaGWZ.png[/img] The starfall one works. ^^ I refreshed a bunch to check for you~
EITaGWZ.png
The starfall one works. ^^ I refreshed a bunch to check for you~

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
//puzzles forever hoping to get that 100th puzzle and cause saving up for expansion o3o

2 birds 1 stone o3o. They look so neat! Always excited for new puzzles!

edit: rip this puzzle isn't wanting to load. I know it was confirmed the 100th one works but... this timing lol
//puzzles forever hoping to get that 100th puzzle and cause saving up for expansion o3o

2 birds 1 stone o3o. They look so neat! Always excited for new puzzles!

edit: rip this puzzle isn't wanting to load. I know it was confirmed the 100th one works but... this timing lol
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
[quote name="Vianti" date=2018-01-31 00:49:06] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EITaGWZ.png[/img] The starfall one works. ^^ I refreshed a bunch to check for you~ [/quote] Excellent! Thank you!
Vianti wrote on 2018-01-31:
EITaGWZ.png
The starfall one works. ^^ I refreshed a bunch to check for you~

Excellent! Thank you!
wow awesome
wow awesome
New Puzzles! Yay thank you team <33

Any chance you could let us know who made them?
New Puzzles! Yay thank you team <33

Any chance you could let us know who made them?
35326_s.gif
These are great, thank you ! : )
These are great, thank you ! : )
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
1 2 3 4 5 6