Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2018
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42
This is pretty darn hip
This is pretty darn hip
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
ooo
ooo
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
I NEED THAT FROZEN WC ACCENT!!

*flings myself at it*
I NEED THAT FROZEN WC ACCENT!!

*flings myself at it*
yessssssssss
yessssssssss
Untitleddd.jpg
I would love the owl if it had a face.

I know it's unlikely, but I'm hoping the eventual recolors of these guys will just be the same, but with their face visible. So many of them would be so lovely with a face.
I would love the owl if it had a face.

I know it's unlikely, but I'm hoping the eventual recolors of these guys will just be the same, but with their face visible. So many of them would be so lovely with a face.
@Undel no rush or anything if you are taking your time!
I remember last time winnings were sent out instantaneously so I want to make sure I wasn't forgotten?
Thank you so much for picking my skin! I was in shock when I noticed it on the Gala header, it really made my day!
I remember last time winnings were sent out instantaneously so I want to make sure I wasn't forgotten?
Thank you so much for picking my skin! I was in shock when I noticed it on the Gala header, it really made my day!
skin_shop_logo_mini_by_akapanuka-d8bt6cn.png
[quote name="After" date=2018-01-28 00:48:01] @Undel heads up, the winner's name on the Fluffle accent is missing the L! [/quote] Thank you. It is corrected now, but it may take up to an hour for the site's tooltip cache to catch up. [quote name="snackeater" date=2018-01-28 00:48:36] o just another thing i just noticed: the spirit of ice's description says "an snowy spirit" lol [/quote] It is now corrected, thank you! Ditto on the tooltip cache delay! [quote name="AkaPanuka" date=2018-01-28 00:52:30] @Undel no rush or anything if you are taking your time! I remember last time winnings were sent out instantaneously so I want to make sure I wasn't forgotten? Thank you so much for picking my skin! I was in shock when I noticed it on the Gala header, it really made my day! [/quote] It can take a few days for prizes to arrive. You haven't been missed!
After wrote on 2018-01-28:
@Undel heads up, the winner's name on the Fluffle accent is missing the L!

Thank you. It is corrected now, but it may take up to an hour for the site's tooltip cache to catch up.

snackeater wrote on 2018-01-28:
o just another thing i just noticed:

the spirit of ice's description says "an snowy spirit" lol

It is now corrected, thank you! Ditto on the tooltip cache delay!

AkaPanuka wrote on 2018-01-28:

It can take a few days for prizes to arrive. You haven't been missed!
Finally a nice piece of fest apparel
Finally a nice piece of fest apparel
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Undel thanks for the heads up!
@Undel thanks for the heads up!
skin_shop_logo_mini_by_akapanuka-d8bt6cn.png
Happy Gala to my wonderful Icicle friends from lil 'ol me now in Arcane!

Furthermore, congrats the the skincent winners! They look so good this year! I'm glad Ice got nice skincents this year. ^^

And also ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I gosh diddly darn I love owls, FR staff thank you time a million!
Happy Gala to my wonderful Icicle friends from lil 'ol me now in Arcane!

Furthermore, congrats the the skincent winners! They look so good this year! I'm glad Ice got nice skincents this year. ^^

And also ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I gosh diddly darn I love owls, FR staff thank you time a million!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery