Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Weird prices from Crim
500 for an Unhatched Toxic Egg? 1200 for a Remove Secondary Gene scroll? Seems like Crim has been offering LESS than you would buy these for. And yes, I checked, she specified "treasure", not "gems".
500 for an Unhatched Toxic Egg? 1200 for a Remove Secondary Gene scroll? Seems like Crim has been offering LESS than you would buy these for. And yes, I checked, she specified "treasure", not "gems".
Crim will always offer a minimum of 500 treasure. If the item itself has a treasure sell price higher than 500, she will double it.
Crim will always offer a minimum of 500 treasure. If the item itself has a treasure sell price higher than 500, she will double it.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Her prices seem to be lay in between the price it would cost you to buy it if it was on the market and the price it would cost to vendor it. That being said, somethings sell much better on the AH.
Her prices seem to be lay in between the price it would cost you to buy it if it was on the market and the price it would cost to vendor it. That being said, somethings sell much better on the AH.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Crim's a cheapskate.
Crim's a cheapskate.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea agreed xD
@Rhea agreed xD