Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wasp: A New Primary Gene
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46
[quote name="Euradym" date=2017-11-19 08:25:46] Why are there so many bogsneak skins/accents? [/quote] We had a lot of Bogsneak submissions. These entries are from a skin contest from a year ago. Bogsneak was the freshest breed with the least amount of skins, and Redrock Cove was the newest venue. I think the combination attracted many of our artists!
Euradym wrote on 2017-11-19:
Why are there so many bogsneak skins/accents?

We had a lot of Bogsneak submissions. These entries are from a skin contest from a year ago. Bogsneak was the freshest breed with the least amount of skins, and Redrock Cove was the newest venue. I think the combination attracted many of our artists!
Very nice gene! Also some of the new skins and accents are cool though some of those skins really would have been a LOT nicer as skincents. These are some of the best looking staff made skins and accents I've seen. Keep up the good work. The Highfin accent for Bogsneaks is one I'll actually going to get. And yay for creepy spider familiars.
Very nice gene! Also some of the new skins and accents are cool though some of those skins really would have been a LOT nicer as skincents. These are some of the best looking staff made skins and accents I've seen. Keep up the good work. The Highfin accent for Bogsneaks is one I'll actually going to get. And yay for creepy spider familiars.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
The spiders are sooo cute! Love all the new skins too, great jobs artists! Wasp looks interesting, but I'm not crazy over it, but still, nice work! :)
The spiders are sooo cute! Love all the new skins too, great jobs artists! Wasp looks interesting, but I'm not crazy over it, but still, nice work! :)
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

BABIES
BABIES
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
aaaa nice!!
aaaa nice!!
You guys have been going pretty insane with how the genes are colored lately. Whoever you have on staff for that is incredibly skilled, and likely also a lunatic, that is so much work!
You guys have been going pretty insane with how the genes are colored lately. Whoever you have on staff for that is incredibly skilled, and likely also a lunatic, that is so much work!
I'll have to wait for a bit till I get some dragons with that gene
I'll have to wait for a bit till I get some dragons with that gene
cool!!
cool!!
DizcD8I.png
:o
:o
VAAnkLY.png
Yesss this is awesome!
Yesss this is awesome!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46