Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Nov 2017
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
YES!!!!!
YES!!!!!
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
Definitely love everything here! Though I have to admit, I didn't know I wanted any of these things before I read them xD
Definitely love everything here! Though I have to admit, I didn't know I wanted any of these things before I read them xD
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
It's awesome that you guys are taking into account everyone's feedback. All those changes should be really helpful.
It's awesome that you guys are taking into account everyone's feedback. All those changes should be really helpful.
[quote]battle stone rearrangement is going to be coming with the revamp.[/quote] PRAISE THE GODS FOR THIS OML :D :D :D
Quote:
battle stone rearrangement is going to be coming with the revamp.

PRAISE THE GODS FOR THIS OML :D :D :D
ebO9SAq.png
@Xhaztol

This is looking GREAT and I am HYPE for this.

That being said, I wanted to ask something to be sure and clear some possible misconceptions I've seen flying around. Does the ability to rearrange stones include taking out locked ones and putting them one a different dragon? I'm assuming no, but I've seen people thinking that's the case.
@Xhaztol

That being said, I wanted to ask something to be sure and clear some possible misconceptions I've seen flying around. Does the ability to rearrange stones include taking out locked ones and putting them one a different dragon? I'm assuming no, but I've seen people thinking that's the case.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
Battle Stone Rearrangement and Organize Party!!!

OMG, THANK YOU!
Battle Stone Rearrangement and Organize Party!!!

OMG, THANK YOU!
ouroborus_sig1_Earth_small.png
Abilities & Stats: Battle Stone Rearrangement - BEST COLI CHANGE <3
Abilities & Stats: Battle Stone Rearrangement - BEST COLI CHANGE <3
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Xhaztol

I don't really want to seem nitpicky but when was the Dragon Restoration tool released to us? It seems rather unfair to mention it here and now than when it was made available to the players. :s
@Xhaztol

I don't really want to seem nitpicky but when was the Dragon Restoration tool released to us? It seems rather unfair to mention it here and now than when it was made available to the players. :s
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
[quote name="DiamondDogg" date=2017-11-11 17:07:36] [quote name="DiamondDogg" date=2017-11-10 19:19:08] Everyone is going to get 3 Tinctures of Dissolution as mentioned before correct? [/quote] [/quote] @DiamondDogg Yes.
DiamondDogg wrote on 2017-11-11:
DiamondDogg wrote on 2017-11-10:
Everyone is going to get 3 Tinctures of Dissolution as mentioned before correct?

@DiamondDogg

Yes.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Neffi" date=2017-11-12 06:51:00] @Xhaztol This is looking GREAT and I am HYPE for this. That being said, I wanted to ask something to be sure and clear some possible misconceptions I've seen flying around. Does the ability to rearrange stones include taking out locked ones and putting them one a different dragon? I'm assuming no, but I've seen people thinking that's the case. [/quote] @Neffi No - the stone rearrangement function allows you to move stones to a different arrangement on the [b]same[/b] dragon. Its primary usefulness is going to be with regard to ability stones, of which there are four possible slots, and because you interact with these in the battles themselves. The goal was to provide players who may have bought or traded for dragons that had the abilities they wanted, just not in the slots they preferred.
Neffi wrote on 2017-11-12:
@Xhaztol

@Neffi

No - the stone rearrangement function allows you to move stones to a different arrangement on the same dragon. Its primary usefulness is going to be with regard to ability stones, of which there are four possible slots, and because you interact with these in the battles themselves.

The goal was to provide players who may have bought or traded for dragons that had the abilities they wanted, just not in the slots they preferred.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40