Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Nov 2017
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40
[quote name="AnnieGYG" date=2017-11-11 06:40:13] Looks great, loving the sort features, it will be good for both new and experienced coli goers. The move battlestones around is also a great idea. The only thing that worries me is the fact that there were various threads in the Suggestion forums for the ability to sort/filter/hide dragons in the coli list, but changes only seem to have been made based on feedback from replies to the last dev update thread. I guess this means any coli suggestions posted under the suggestion forums don't actually get looked at. [/quote] @AnnieGYG The Suggestions forum is still our primary source when gathering feedback; we will always go there first. I mentioned the feedback that everyone left in the previous thread because it was an easier correlation to make at the time. :)
AnnieGYG wrote on 2017-11-11:
Looks great, loving the sort features, it will be good for both new and experienced coli goers. The move battlestones around is also a great idea.

The only thing that worries me is the fact that there were various threads in the Suggestion forums for the ability to sort/filter/hide dragons in the coli list, but changes only seem to have been made based on feedback from replies to the last dev update thread. I guess this means any coli suggestions posted under the suggestion forums don't actually get looked at.

@AnnieGYG

The Suggestions forum is still our primary source when gathering feedback; we will always go there first. I mentioned the feedback that everyone left in the previous thread because it was an easier correlation to make at the time. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="RedWillia" date=2017-11-11 09:10:02] [quote name="ciceqi" date=2017-11-10 19:14:42] The sorting is a relief, but just in case, can we LOCK that sort after setting it up? [/quote] Love the updates and I had the same question - will the sorting/filtering option keep after exiting Coli or will they need to be set anew in each session (or after each [i]back to main screen[/i])? [/quote] @RedWillia Sorry if it sounded confusing - the arrangement changes you make will absolutely persist forever (unless, of course, you make additional changes later).
RedWillia wrote on 2017-11-11:
ciceqi wrote on 2017-11-10:
The sorting is a relief, but just in case, can we LOCK that sort after setting it up?

Love the updates and I had the same question - will the sorting/filtering option keep after exiting Coli or will they need to be set anew in each session (or after each back to main screen)?

@RedWillia

Sorry if it sounded confusing - the arrangement changes you make will absolutely persist forever (unless, of course, you make additional changes later).
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
OH!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Dragon filtering and rearranging battle stones is just the best. This will make things so much quicker and easier! Also, saving teams? I'm going to use that option too, probably even more in the future since I'm still in the process of levelling dragons to create teams for specific purposes.

You just keep making this site better each day making me more addicted, LOL
OH!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Dragon filtering and rearranging battle stones is just the best. This will make things so much quicker and easier! Also, saving teams? I'm going to use that option too, probably even more in the future since I'm still in the process of levelling dragons to create teams for specific purposes.

You just keep making this site better each day making me more addicted, LOL
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
[quote name="SunWorshipper" date=2017-11-10 19:56:54] [quote name="Xhaztol" date=2017-11-10 18:57:18] [quote name="Tiitha" date=2017-11-10 18:55:26] Please add accuracy as a stat! So tired of missing all time. [/quote] So, we're actually going to be bundling that into our rehaul of the AGI stat - we made an update about this a while back. :) Simply put, your AGI is going to help you mitigate some of those more dodgy enemy moments. [/quote] Thank goodness!! The horrid amount of enemy dodges that's been happening to me for a good while was getting really frustrating. Really makes me hate being in the coli most of the time. Hopefully this will be a welcome change. Also another one glad to see that we'll be able to rearrange stones. Yay! [/quote] I feel your pain!! Some days are great but other times it feels like I just get my dragons' breath to the level where I can actually use eliminate and then I get dodged and have to start building it up again!
SunWorshipper wrote on 2017-11-10:
Xhaztol wrote on 2017-11-10:
Tiitha wrote on 2017-11-10:
Please add accuracy as a stat! So tired of missing all time.

So, we're actually going to be bundling that into our rehaul of the AGI stat - we made an update about this a while back. :) Simply put, your AGI is going to help you mitigate some of those more dodgy enemy moments.

Thank goodness!! The horrid amount of enemy dodges that's been happening to me for a good while was getting really frustrating. Really makes me hate being in the coli most of the time. Hopefully this will be a welcome change.

Also another one glad to see that we'll be able to rearrange stones. Yay!

I feel your pain!! Some days are great but other times it feels like I just get my dragons' breath to the level where I can actually use eliminate and then I get dodged and have to start building it up again!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
all this sounds hella good to me. thx staff!
all this sounds hella good to me. thx staff!
Team saving and being able to organize your dragon list differently are absolutely wonderful additions! Can't wait for the beta.
Team saving and being able to organize your dragon list differently are absolutely wonderful additions! Can't wait for the beta.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
I love the custom parties option! Rearranging stones, as well. It makes my life so much easier! :^D
I love the custom parties option! Rearranging stones, as well. It makes my life so much easier! :^D
CQHfGMh.png
Cool!
Cool!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
YESSSSSS!!!!!!
YESSSSSS!!!!!!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
>U<
>U<
Hello there. you may call me Lacy, I raise goats...
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40