Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol. 2
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44
I'm so excited! Thanks for the update!!
I'm so excited! Thanks for the update!!
Am I the only one ultra hype to see how Bar and Daub look on the "one vastly different colour" palettes like Lemon and Spring?
Am I the only one ultra hype to see how Bar and Daub look on the "one vastly different colour" palettes like Lemon and Spring?
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
Uh... These new genes... I need them in my life!

Thanks for the update!
Uh... These new genes... I need them in my life!

Thanks for the update!
I'm really excited about a lot of this.

The new game will be big- mostly because the fairgrounds currently has so few. The genes look really great- halfway between spots and stripes- will go great with others.

I have seen those wish threads and think they're pretty great- haven't wished for anything because I'm afraid of asking for too much, but still a fun thing to have.

And if you guys haven't checked out the theme week yet, please do. There are some really pretty dragons there, yummy looking really. Makes me excited to breed more dragons.
I'm really excited about a lot of this.

The new game will be big- mostly because the fairgrounds currently has so few. The genes look really great- halfway between spots and stripes- will go great with others.

I have seen those wish threads and think they're pretty great- haven't wished for anything because I'm afraid of asking for too much, but still a fun thing to have.

And if you guys haven't checked out the theme week yet, please do. There are some really pretty dragons there, yummy looking really. Makes me excited to breed more dragons.
I'm hot and I know it.
7fbWFwa.png
Are there any other snake owners who saw the new genes and instantly went; "OH MY GOSH I CAN MAKE MY SNAKE SPIRALS HERE I COME." Just me? Oh. xD
Are there any other snake owners who saw the new genes and instantly went; "OH MY GOSH I CAN MAKE MY SNAKE SPIRALS HERE I COME." Just me? Oh. xD
Glad for new gene and also the idea we can report spiteful names/exaltion! Thank you for the update!
Glad for new gene and also the idea we can report spiteful names/exaltion! Thank you for the update!
ZxQ0F7C.gif
Bubble pop games are great (Still waiting fo a word one in the meantime XD)

And YES. Those genes are great for reptile lovers. LEOPARD GECKO DRAGONS HECK YEAH.
Bubble pop games are great (Still waiting fo a word one in the meantime XD)

And YES. Those genes are great for reptile lovers. LEOPARD GECKO DRAGONS HECK YEAH.
@xazz, if you encounter a name that should be banned and is not, please let us know through Contact Us.
@xazz, if you encounter a name that should be banned and is not, please let us know through Contact Us.
!!!! TIDAL TROUBE!! *grabby hands* [img]http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130410164229/glee/images/2/2b/I_want_it_now.gif[/img] SUCH LOVE!!!! This is my favorite game from betaaaa ahhhhh
!!!!

TIDAL TROUBE!!

*grabby hands*

I_want_it_now.gif

SUCH LOVE!!!!

This is my favorite game from betaaaa ahhhhh
so

do we get this new gene if we breed tiger/stripes to clown/eyespot

just wondering

ollies out
so

do we get this new gene if we breed tiger/stripes to clown/eyespot