Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 195 196
Where is the money from the transaction fee for putting up items in the Auction House used for?
Where is the money from the transaction fee for putting up items in the Auction House used for?
+8 hours from FR Time
Along with Treasure, sometimes you get Gems as well upon exalting a dragon. Is this pure random as it seems to be?
Along with Treasure, sometimes you get Gems as well upon exalting a dragon. Is this pure random as it seems to be?
[item=downy mouse] is this thing actually a mammal and feeds its offspring with milk?
Downy Mouse is this thing actually a mammal and feeds its offspring with milk?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote]Also, how did Scribbles end up as Tomo's scribe?[/quote] Scribbles showed up one day, and was frustrated by how slowly Tomo recorded things. Scribbles could write things down so much quicker! Accuracy be darned! [br][br] [quote]A pretty silly queston about the bird skull apparell headepieces. The size of the ones on Faes isn't odd at all; of course there would be birds that size. What worries me is the ones on Guardians and Imprials. WHAT DID THEY HAVE TO KILL TO GET A BIRD SKULL THAT SIZE!!!!?[/quote] A variety of different species of bird can be used in the crafting of apparel. Larger species like great owls and rocs may adorn Guardians, Ridgebacks, and Imperials, while smaller species adorn smaller dragons. [br][br] [quote]Why is the question concerning whether or not we will ever get more lair space being ignored. This makes multiple times now.[/quote] Please remember, we do not provide ETAs or respond to suggestions. That said, we are aware many players have a desire for and requested additional lair space. [br][br] [quote]Since your answers this time around say that you'll inform us of scrapped items, what about those that have been seen in streams but never released such as apparel? There is at least one of those I can think of that never came out, does that mean it has been scrapped entirely?[/quote] If we find we have to permanently shelve [b]an announced item, feature, or design,[/b] we will inform the community. Please be aware that artwork can change quite a bit as they go through the pipeline. Feathers streamed in 2013 may not have the file setup, style guide, and artwork may not be up to snuff for the type of apparel releases we do today. In other words, while the core concept may not be scrapped, please be aware that art can and should change to evolve along with the site. [br][br] [quote]I just wanted to ask something about having multiple accounts. Would it be okay, if a person where to have two accounts if it was just to play in two separate flights that they like equally?[/quote] [b]No.[/b] Multiple accounts are expressly prohibited by our [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use]Terms of Use[/url][/b]. [br][br] [quote]what drawing program did akiri use for his masterpieces?[/quote] Photoshop. Our art team will need to learn the techniques of the master someday... [br][br] [quote]Is there any way I can delete/deactivate my account of my own accord? I mean as in by myself, and not having to do something bad just to close up my account.[/quote] No. You can change your registered name and email to gibberish if you no longer want to have login credentials that you will be able to use; however, if someone is doing so in order to create a new account, that still falls under multiple accounts, which we do not allow, and all accounts would be closed. [br][br] [quote]Is it possible to submit APNG files for skin and accents? If not, is there plans in the future for animation we can make ourselves?[/quote] No. Please use static png24 for skins and accents only. [br][br] [quote]Are people supposed to use the new Zendesk site or the old Contact Us link? Both?[/quote] Both avenues go to the same place. If you're in our [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us]Knowledge Base[/url][/b], you can submit from there. If you're on our website, you can submit through [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url][/b]. [br][br] [quote]Will the Report buttons on posts be linked to the new Zendesk site's contact us?[/quote] No. [br][br] [quote]How do you define what constitutes an active clan for the purpose of Dominance?[/quote] A player has to have logged in within the last 3 weeks. If they have been idle longer than that, they no longer count as part of a flight's active population.
Quote:
Also, how did Scribbles end up as Tomo's scribe?

Scribbles showed up one day, and was frustrated by how slowly Tomo recorded things. Scribbles could write things down so much quicker! Accuracy be darned!

Quote:
A pretty silly queston about the bird skull apparell headepieces. The size of the ones on Faes isn't odd at all; of course there would be birds that size. What worries me is the ones on Guardians and Imprials. WHAT DID THEY HAVE TO KILL TO GET A BIRD SKULL THAT SIZE!!!!?

A variety of different species of bird can be used in the crafting of apparel. Larger species like great owls and rocs may adorn Guardians, Ridgebacks, and Imperials, while smaller species adorn smaller dragons.

Quote:
Why is the question concerning whether or not we will ever get more lair space being ignored. This makes multiple times now.

Please remember, we do not provide ETAs or respond to suggestions. That said, we are aware many players have a desire for and requested additional lair space.

Quote:
Since your answers this time around say that you'll inform us of scrapped items, what about those that have been seen in streams but never released such as apparel? There is at least one of those I can think of that never came out, does that mean it has been scrapped entirely?

If we find we have to permanently shelve an announced item, feature, or design, we will inform the community.

Please be aware that artwork can change quite a bit as they go through the pipeline. Feathers streamed in 2013 may not have the file setup, style guide, and artwork may not be up to snuff for the type of apparel releases we do today. In other words, while the core concept may not be scrapped, please be aware that art can and should change to evolve along with the site.

Quote:
I just wanted to ask something about having multiple accounts. Would it be okay, if a person where to have two accounts if it was just to play in two separate flights that they like equally?

No. Multiple accounts are expressly prohibited by our Terms of Use.

Quote:
what drawing program did akiri use for his masterpieces?

Photoshop. Our art team will need to learn the techniques of the master someday...

Quote:
Is there any way I can delete/deactivate my account of my own accord? I mean as in by myself, and not having to do something bad just to close up my account.

No. You can change your registered name and email to gibberish if you no longer want to have login credentials that you will be able to use; however, if someone is doing so in order to create a new account, that still falls under multiple accounts, which we do not allow, and all accounts would be closed.

Quote:
Is it possible to submit APNG files for skin and accents? If not, is there plans in the future for animation we can make ourselves?

No. Please use static png24 for skins and accents only.

Quote:
Are people supposed to use the new Zendesk site or the old Contact Us link? Both?

Both avenues go to the same place. If you're in our Knowledge Base, you can submit from there. If you're on our website, you can submit through Contact Us.

Quote:
Will the Report buttons on posts be linked to the new Zendesk site's contact us?

No.

Quote:
How do you define what constitutes an active clan for the purpose of Dominance?

A player has to have logged in within the last 3 weeks. If they have been idle longer than that, they no longer count as part of a flight's active population.
Are there going to be third, fourth, etc. recolors of old festival items, or are the first round of recolors the only ones? For example, will we ever get a third color of the flatfins in the future? (I understand that you may not have a definite answer for this, but is it something under consideration?)
Are there going to be third, fourth, etc. recolors of old festival items, or are the first round of recolors the only ones? For example, will we ever get a third color of the flatfins in the future? (I understand that you may not have a definite answer for this, but is it something under consideration?)
Question:

If someone were to want their account closed down, could they message or email an admin and ask for the admin to close the account, or is it specifically if something has happened? (in terms of having multiple accounts or otherwise)
Question:

If someone were to want their account closed down, could they message or email an admin and ask for the admin to close the account, or is it specifically if something has happened? (in terms of having multiple accounts or otherwise)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
What happens to Tundra fur when it gets wet?
Do they smell like wet dog (or the Sornieth equivalent) all day?
Does their fur dry super fast or are they stuck with wet fur for a really long time?
What happens to Tundra fur when it gets wet?
Do they smell like wet dog (or the Sornieth equivalent) all day?
Does their fur dry super fast or are they stuck with wet fur for a really long time?
GAji9p1.png
will there ever be another type of announcement like the 'beastclans on the rise!' from october 2014? was that a one-off kind of update, or is there a possibility for content updates like that in the future?

(not asking on eta, just if its a possibility staff have considered for the future)
will there ever be another type of announcement like the 'beastclans on the rise!' from october 2014? was that a one-off kind of update, or is there a possibility for content updates like that in the future?

(not asking on eta, just if its a possibility staff have considered for the future)
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
Are any new breeds being planned/designed?
Are any new breeds being planned/designed?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I'd love to hear some personal headcanons staff have about bits and pieces of FR! :D
I'd love to hear some personal headcanons staff have about bits and pieces of FR! :D
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 195 196