Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Expansion
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Oh I love the new skins/accents! Especially:

Oh I love the new skins/accents! Especially:

a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Undel
The Janus trap one is labeled for fem pearlcatchers, when it's for tundra males. :U
As in still on here in the post.
@Undel
The Janus trap one is labeled for fem pearlcatchers, when it's for tundra males. :U
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
Awwww I liked the janus trap better when it was for female pearlies :(
Awwww I liked the janus trap better when it was for female pearlies :(
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[quote name="Malis" date=2017-10-13 00:40:46] @Undel I have never seen my accent drop from the Coli... there is a skin that drops from the same creature... is my accent just super rare or is there a glitch where only the skin is dropping? Accent in question: [skin=16217] [/quote] Yes, it is correctly in the loot table and is "in the wild" in player's inventories and such. The reason why we had issues with the bumble skins from a few months ago is that I had the skins drop directly, rather than in a crate. Coliseum 1.0 didn't like that one bit, so they wouldn't actually drop! Once the bumble skins were put into a crate, they were dropping just fine. Anyway, all of our skins are in crates and dropping appropriately. The training fields skins from a few months ago were an exception. [quote name="Lycaon1765" date=2017-10-13 11:52:46] @Undel The Janus trap one is labeled for fem pearlcatchers, when it's for tundra males. :U As in still on here in the post. [/quote] Sorry about that. It has been updated, but may take a while to show up. If you ctrl+f5 or hard refresh the page, the correct image should load. The tooltip itself will take a couple hours to catch up.
Malis wrote on 2017-10-13:
@Undel I have never seen my accent drop from the Coli... there is a skin that drops from the same creature... is my accent just super rare or is there a glitch where only the skin is dropping?

Accent in question:

Yes, it is correctly in the loot table and is "in the wild" in player's inventories and such. The reason why we had issues with the bumble skins from a few months ago is that I had the skins drop directly, rather than in a crate. Coliseum 1.0 didn't like that one bit, so they wouldn't actually drop! Once the bumble skins were put into a crate, they were dropping just fine. Anyway, all of our skins are in crates and dropping appropriately. The training fields skins from a few months ago were an exception.

Lycaon1765 wrote on 2017-10-13:
@Undel

Sorry about that. It has been updated, but may take a while to show up. If you ctrl+f5 or hard refresh the page, the correct image should load. The tooltip itself will take a couple hours to catch up.
the guardian's skin seems really nice!!! i will get one for sure!!!
the guardian's skin seems really nice!!! i will get one for sure!!!
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy
@undel when the new coli skins came out the janus trap skin was for pearl catchers but now it's for tundras? is this a bug ?
@undel when the new coli skins came out the janus trap skin was for pearl catchers but now it's for tundras? is this a bug ?
anniversary_separator.png
:3
:3
Nice!
Nice!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@ArtEmUp
The accent was originally designed for male Tundras, it appearing as a female Pearlcatcher accent was the bug.
@ArtEmUp
The accent was originally designed for male Tundras, it appearing as a female Pearlcatcher accent was the bug.
she/they, adult
@Undel
Just so you know, the Weathered Grimoire doesn't seem to be listed under tricky trinkets in the encyclopedia for NotN. Really glad we have all the info there now though, thanks for that!
@Undel
Just so you know, the Weathered Grimoire doesn't seem to be listed under tricky trinkets in the encyclopedia for NotN. Really glad we have all the info there now though, thanks for that!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25