Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Development Update: Coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Exciting stuff!
Exciting stuff!
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Wow cool. Looking forward to it!
Wow cool. Looking forward to it!
2zthk0p.png #240634
Matthew 7:15 || FR Time +2 (CST)

"I never gave anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell." - Harry S Truman
200zs43.png
[quote name="starblaziing" date=2017-10-04 20:45:15] @Xhaztol I'd just like to say thank you for you and the team's work, and for giving us an update on the coli situation! One question: will both the technical beta and current(old) coli system be accessible from the same page, or will it be hosted on a different part of the site? [/quote] @starblaziing They'll be entirely different entities and have separate links.
starblaziing wrote on 2017-10-04:
@Xhaztol

I'd just like to say thank you for you and the team's work, and for giving us an update on the coli situation! One question: will both the technical beta and current(old) coli system be accessible from the same page, or will it be hosted on a different part of the site?

@starblaziing

They'll be entirely different entities and have separate links.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
The transparency is appreciated - before now it simply felt like nothing was being done. Excited to see more!
The transparency is appreciated - before now it simply felt like nothing was being done. Excited to see more!
This sounds so much nicer now! Thank you for the update ^^
This sounds so much nicer now! Thank you for the update ^^
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Sounds pretty good!
Sounds pretty good!
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
Well, that's something at least...
Well, that's something at least...
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
Thank you for this update.
Thank you for this update.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
This looks very nice! I can't wait(:
This looks very nice! I can't wait(:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
@Xhaztol

Is only the layout changing, or are there going to be differences in how dragon stats are distributed? Will Eliminate and Flyer builds be suddenly obsolete? For that matter, will Eliminate drop rates be changed under the new coliseum?
@Xhaztol

Is only the layout changing, or are there going to be differences in how dragon stats are distributed? Will Eliminate and Flyer builds be suddenly obsolete? For that matter, will Eliminate drop rates be changed under the new coliseum?
frice_sword_banner_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz07.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44