Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2017
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49
I am SO HYPE for the Baldwin tert!
I am SO HYPE for the Baldwin tert!
goSc2L4.png
@Aequorin One of the links in the announcement (under Flight Forums with the volunteer moderators) isn't done properly...
@Aequorin One of the links in the announcement (under Flight Forums with the volunteer moderators) isn't done properly...
cPW6H3E.png
@Chill20 where did you see a preview of the new tertiary? I see nothing!
@Chill20 where did you see a preview of the new tertiary? I see nothing!
I'm on the search for something catchy.
I need the liquid in my coatl baldwin gene pleeasee~

I can't wait!
I need the liquid in my coatl baldwin gene pleeasee~

I can't wait!
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@WildMagic I think that they assumed that the images above "August" and "September" were previews.
@WildMagic I think that they assumed that the images above "August" and "September" were previews.
cPW6H3E.png
Congrats to those on becoming moderators! It's a big job and I hope they have fun with it!
Congrats to those on becoming moderators! It's a big job and I hope they have fun with it!
@PrinceRaven Oh. I'm so confused. LOL
@PrinceRaven Oh. I'm so confused. LOL
I keep hoping for rainbows, darn it.
I keep hoping for rainbows, darn it.
[img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/tapir_final2.png[/img] @WildMagic this, but I don't think it was actually a preview since the second one is just Butterfly, and the first one doesn't look like a gene at all. It'll be cool to have new genes, though.
tapir_final2.png

@WildMagic this, but I don't think it was actually a preview since the second one is just Butterfly, and the first one doesn't look like a gene at all. It'll be cool to have new genes, though.
cPW6H3E.png
[quote name="PrinceRaven" date=2017-08-25 14:33:09] @/Aequorin One of the links in the announcement (under Flight Forums with the volunteer moderators) isn't done properly... [/quote] @PrinceRaven, oh goodness, thank you for the heads up. That's fixed now!
PrinceRaven wrote on 2017-08-25:
@/Aequorin One of the links in the announcement (under Flight Forums with the volunteer moderators) isn't done properly...

@PrinceRaven, oh goodness, thank you for the heads up. That's fixed now!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49