Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A big thank you to our FR team
1 2 3
Bumping this thread again because lately I'm seeing so much ingratitude here. I am stumbling over many users who are plain demanding and not thankful at all for all the work our FR team put into this.
Of course there is always room for improvement but I don't think that anyone has a right to demand things from them especially not since playing Flight Rising is free. We are free to suggest things and give constructive criticism but that mentioned behaviour is not how you make Flight Rising better for everybody.

Again, thank you very much for all the work you've done to make Flight Rising possible.
Bumping this thread again because lately I'm seeing so much ingratitude here. I am stumbling over many users who are plain demanding and not thankful at all for all the work our FR team put into this.
Of course there is always room for improvement but I don't think that anyone has a right to demand things from them especially not since playing Flight Rising is free. We are free to suggest things and give constructive criticism but that mentioned behaviour is not how you make Flight Rising better for everybody.

Again, thank you very much for all the work you've done to make Flight Rising possible.
@alphares

Certainly! How can people be so ungrateful? It took so much to get this site where it is today, and despite the flaws, it's all thanks to the FR team. They're actually one of the most active group of mods I've seen in awhile!
@alphares

Certainly! How can people be so ungrateful? It took so much to get this site where it is today, and despite the flaws, it's all thanks to the FR team. They're actually one of the most active group of mods I've seen in awhile!
@Redthegamr
That's what I mean. They did a wonderful job and many of us really mean no harm and try to help them but sometimes when I browse the forum I get really sad about some user's behaviour. I wish I could do more to kind of support our team but I am living a bit too far away to bring them milk and cookies ;)
@Redthegamr
That's what I mean. They did a wonderful job and many of us really mean no harm and try to help them but sometimes when I browse the forum I get really sad about some user's behaviour. I wish I could do more to kind of support our team but I am living a bit too far away to bring them milk and cookies ;)
I'm just going to copy and paste everyone's comments!

But in all seriousness, major kudos to the Flight Rising team! Their presence in the forums and quick updates show just how much the site and we, the users, mean to them. As @Redthegamr mentioned, this is definitely one of the more group of mods I have ever seen. Such an honor to be a part of Flight Rising. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the site grows and develops over time.

Thanks mods!
I'm just going to copy and paste everyone's comments!

But in all seriousness, major kudos to the Flight Rising team! Their presence in the forums and quick updates show just how much the site and we, the users, mean to them. As @Redthegamr mentioned, this is definitely one of the more group of mods I have ever seen. Such an honor to be a part of Flight Rising. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the site grows and develops over time.

Thanks mods!
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
We don't let the negativity get us down. We're happy to have had as little negativity as there has been actually. We know we're not perfect and we knew we would encounter problems around launch. We're just glad we've had an overwhelmingly supportive community that has not only tolerated us through the issues we have faced through launch, but been supportive and understanding. We definitely strive to earn the support you've already shown us. [quote name="alphares" date="2013-06-09 01:32:13" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=21144#28855"]@Redthegamr That's what I mean. They did a wonderful job and many of us really mean no harm and try to help them but sometimes when I browse the forum I get really sad about some user's behaviour. I wish I could do more to kind of support our team but I am living a bit too far away to bring them milk and cookies ;)[/quote] You'd be surprised. We're actually spread out. However, we would never divulge the secrets of our hidden bunkers!
We don't let the negativity get us down. We're happy to have had as little negativity as there has been actually. We know we're not perfect and we knew we would encounter problems around launch. We're just glad we've had an overwhelmingly supportive community that has not only tolerated us through the issues we have faced through launch, but been supportive and understanding.

We definitely strive to earn the support you've already shown us.
@Redthegamr

You'd be surprised. We're actually spread out. However, we would never divulge the secrets of our hidden bunkers!
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Speaking of sekrits...

Have you given 'This Land' a name yet?
Speaking of sekrits...

Have you given 'This Land' a name yet?
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
I admit to not hanging out on a lot of the forum subsections (mostly this one, help and suggestions), but so far this community seems pretty nice and respectful. I think it's definitely something that this game seems to be attracting mostly mature people.

And many kudos to the FR team. I'm sure launching a site like this is not easy at all and there were more players on the first day than the average traffic some sites I'm on that have been around for years. But the team seems not only dedicated to getting the site running well, but takes the time to answer questions and such in the forums. I'm quite impressed!
I admit to not hanging out on a lot of the forum subsections (mostly this one, help and suggestions), but so far this community seems pretty nice and respectful. I think it's definitely something that this game seems to be attracting mostly mature people.

And many kudos to the FR team. I'm sure launching a site like this is not easy at all and there were more players on the first day than the average traffic some sites I'm on that have been around for years. But the team seems not only dedicated to getting the site running well, but takes the time to answer questions and such in the forums. I'm quite impressed!
[quote name="Akiri" date="2013-06-09 02:30:12" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=21144#29051"] You'd be surprised. We're actually spread out. However, we would never divulge the secrets of our hidden bunkers![/quote] awww too bad we would bring you cookies and milk and tea and any kind of food you want just to make sure you are all healthy and happy!

You'd be surprised. We're actually spread out. However, we would never divulge the secrets of our hidden bunkers!

awww too bad we would bring you cookies and milk and tea and any kind of food you want just to make sure you are all healthy and happy!
[quote name="Raksha" date="2013-06-09 05:10:02" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=21144#29420"][quote name="Akiri" date="2013-06-09 02:30:12" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=21144#29051"] You'd be surprised. We're actually spread out. However, we would never divulge the secrets of our hidden bunkers![/quote] awww too bad we would bring you cookies and milk and tea and any kind of food you want just to make sure you are all healthy and happy![/quote] @Akiri Really? We do have a lot of bunkers here in Austria so maybe I should check them out just in case one of the FR team is hiding in there. I'll be sure to bring milk and cookies ;)

awww too bad we would bring you cookies and milk and tea and any kind of food you want just to make sure you are all healthy and happy!

@Akiri
Really? We do have a lot of bunkers here in Austria so maybe I should check them out just in case one of the FR team is hiding in there. I'll be sure to bring milk and cookies ;)
I appreciate the work they've done in getting things up and running. Keep up the good work.
I appreciate the work they've done in getting things up and running. Keep up the good work.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
1 2 3