Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + New Enemies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Congratulations to the promoted and the new mods!
Congratulations to the promoted and the new mods!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Congratulations, @Loddie and @Ravette! ♥
And congrats to @Aequorin and @Amalythia on your promotions! ^_^
Congratulations, @Loddie and @Ravette! ♥
And congrats to @Aequorin and @Amalythia on your promotions! ^_^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Urggh the artists on this site (staff and player included) are so talented. It must get old hearing me say that all over the forums and stuff but it's so true. Now that I've got my leveling achievement I guess I can farm for the new burdies!

Congrats to the new mods. *kermit-the-frog-style flails* And congrats to Twitchy/Aequorin! (gotta get used to staying that.) *flails again*
Urggh the artists on this site (staff and player included) are so talented. It must get old hearing me say that all over the forums and stuff but it's so true. Now that I've got my leveling achievement I guess I can farm for the new burdies!

Congrats to the new mods. *kermit-the-frog-style flails* And congrats to Twitchy/Aequorin! (gotta get used to staying that.) *flails again*
Congratulations everyone!
Congratulations everyone!
Congrats to the new mods :D they will do it great :D
Congrats to the new mods :D they will do it great :D
Txy1O4j.png
HIPOGRIFFS, AAAAAAA.
HIPOGRIFFS, AAAAAAA.
ZPPY.png
@Aequorin
Question: Are you twitchy or someone new? I just ask 'cause twitchy still has an account here and I didn't know one person could have two accounts xD
@Aequorin
Question: Are you twitchy or someone new? I just ask 'cause twitchy still has an account here and I didn't know one person could have two accounts xD
1kz7OWt.png
Yay! Keep up the updating!
Yay! Keep up the updating!
Big grats and welcomes @Aequorin @Amalythia @Ravette and @Loddie :D!
Big grats and welcomes @Aequorin @Amalythia @Ravette and @Loddie :D!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
[quote name="Dragoness" date="2014-01-20 11:08:28"]@Aequorin Question: Are you twitchy or someone new? I just ask 'cause twitchy still has an account here and I didn't know one person could have two accounts xD[/quote] @Dragoness, Administrator level accounts do not function the same as player level accounts, we cannot use these accounts for playing the game.
Dragoness wrote on 2014-01-20 11:08:28:
@Aequorin

@Dragoness, Administrator level accounts do not function the same as player level accounts, we cannot use these accounts for playing the game.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13