Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 195 196
What dictates whether the feeding stat window that pops up says "0 dragons went hungry" or "all dragons are happy and full of energy"
What dictates whether the feeding stat window that pops up says "0 dragons went hungry" or "all dragons are happy and full of energy"
With the introduction of Joxar's spare inventory, would the new holiday items (items from this cycle and the those in the future) have a chance of being cycled out and have a chance to appear in spare inventory crates?
With the introduction of Joxar's spare inventory, would the new holiday items (items from this cycle and the those in the future) have a chance of being cycled out and have a chance to appear in spare inventory crates?
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
Hello folks! Our apologies for the delay! As a thank you for your patience, please enjoy this Flying Sparkle Tricolor Yapper! [br] [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEhn5ygDnbz32FbBC/giphy.gif[/img][/center] [br][br] ----- [br][br] [quote]This is maybe a silly question, but I don't really know a lot about computers or servers or anything and it's been bugging me: I pay FR on a handful of devices (mainly my laptop and phone, sometimes my computer, rarely my tablet) and so I'm having to do that ""refresh session"" thing a lot. Is there any harm in doing that so frequently? Or would it be better for me to fully log out on one device before switching to another? Like I said, this probably sounds silly to people who actually know how this stuff works :') It's been worrying me lately, though.[/quote] We always recommend players fully sign out of the [i]Flight Rising[/i] website in order to ensure the security of their account. The best way to do this to navigate to our front page and log out there. [br][br] [quote]What is the process of creating a new breed? Do you guys have a general goal, animal or flight you base it off of or do you create it and then pick the flight it fits best into?[/quote] A lot of the development of a new breed is fluid, and sometimes can change. For instance, with Bogsneak--before we ultimately decided on releasing it through Baldwin's Bubbling Brew--the origin of the breed actually went through a couple different revisions. Often we'll get a really cool idea late in the design process that might change a lot of the breed lore. It just depends! [br][br] [quote]Where are all the imperfect skipping stones?[/quote] They are just called 'stones.' ;) [br][br] [quote]One hint is still missing? But I see something for all of them! Akirigeddon - April Fools art Opal - tertiary gene Blooming - rose thorn apparel Goat - capricats[/quote] Blooming is still yet to be revealed! [br][br] [quote]Are the achievements broken right now? I just started the game a few days ago and i don't understand them. For example I have over 200,000 treasure but i haven't earned any of the treasure achievements. I've also gotten combos of 3 and over 3 in shock switch but i haven't gotten the achievement for it. I don't understand what's going on. Am I missing something or are achievements broken?[/quote] In a short answer: yes, achievements are not functioning properly. We plan on addressing all achievement-related issues when the entire system is revamped. [br][br] [quote]I can't be the only one who has noticed this... Why are Joxar's eyes green in the Elemental Favor Shop, and Purple/Pink in his Spare Inventory?[/quote] Yes, this is a small art boo-boo that will be corrected. His eyes are green. [br][br] [quote]What does the writing on Immaculate Tablets say?[/quote] Many of the tablets contain verbose and eloquent references to daily life and events in the Sunbeam Ruins. Not-so-immaculate tablets litter the Hewn City and are difficult to read, but scholars are hard at work on that. [br][br] [quote]What exactly is the biome of the Plague region? Humid or arid? Marshland or desert?[/quote] Yes. It depends on what area you travel. It can vary from incredibly humid to bone-dry. [br][br] [quote]How big is the FR staff and do you all work in the same geographical location or do you all work in different places and work on the site over the internet together?[/quote] Our core team is a very modest size and most of us are based in different locations. We work together remotely.
Hello folks! Our apologies for the delay! As a thank you for your patience, please enjoy this Flying Sparkle Tricolor Yapper!

giphy.gif

Quote:
This is maybe a silly question, but I don't really know a lot about computers or servers or anything and it's been bugging me:

I pay FR on a handful of devices (mainly my laptop and phone, sometimes my computer, rarely my tablet) and so I'm having to do that ""refresh session"" thing a lot. Is there any harm in doing that so frequently? Or would it be better for me to fully log out on one device before switching to another?

Like I said, this probably sounds silly to people who actually know how this stuff works :') It's been worrying me lately, though.

We always recommend players fully sign out of the Flight Rising website in order to ensure the security of their account. The best way to do this to navigate to our front page and log out there.

Quote:
What is the process of creating a new breed? Do you guys have a general goal, animal or flight you base it off of or do you create it and then pick the flight it fits best into?

A lot of the development of a new breed is fluid, and sometimes can change. For instance, with Bogsneak--before we ultimately decided on releasing it through Baldwin's Bubbling Brew--the origin of the breed actually went through a couple different revisions. Often we'll get a really cool idea late in the design process that might change a lot of the breed lore. It just depends!

Quote:
Where are all the imperfect skipping stones?

They are just called 'stones.' ;)

Quote:
One hint is still missing? But I see something for all of them!

Akirigeddon - April Fools art
Opal - tertiary gene
Blooming - rose thorn apparel
Goat - capricats

Blooming is still yet to be revealed!

Quote:
Are the achievements broken right now? I just started the game a few days ago and i don't understand them. For example I have over 200,000 treasure but i haven't earned any of the treasure achievements. I've also gotten combos of 3 and over 3 in shock switch but i haven't gotten the achievement for it. I don't understand what's going on. Am I missing something or are achievements broken?

In a short answer: yes, achievements are not functioning properly. We plan on addressing all achievement-related issues when the entire system is revamped.

Quote:
I can't be the only one who has noticed this...

Why are Joxar's eyes green in the Elemental Favor Shop, and Purple/Pink in his Spare Inventory?

Yes, this is a small art boo-boo that will be corrected. His eyes are green.

Quote:
What does the writing on Immaculate Tablets say?

Many of the tablets contain verbose and eloquent references to daily life and events in the Sunbeam Ruins. Not-so-immaculate tablets litter the Hewn City and are difficult to read, but scholars are hard at work on that.

Quote:
What exactly is the biome of the Plague region? Humid or arid? Marshland or desert?

Yes. It depends on what area you travel. It can vary from incredibly humid to bone-dry.

Quote:
How big is the FR staff and do you all work in the same geographical location or do you all work in different places and work on the site over the internet together?

Our core team is a very modest size and most of us are based in different locations. We work together remotely.
Ooh, cool! Hey, first also! I wonder what "blooming" could be? More flower apparel? Or like, flower fairy dresses or something? Flower petal skirts?? Who knows!
Ooh, cool! Hey, first also! I wonder what "blooming" could be? More flower apparel? Or like, flower fairy dresses or something? Flower petal skirts?? Who knows!
YUDrFCG.png
Will the Fairgrounds ever update again?
Will the Fairgrounds ever update again?
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
Quite odd question, But Seeing these as 'fan made dragons' Are there any LGBT Reproducers? Ive heard of snakes that can get pregnate without a male, Cause the same thing happen to dragons?
Quite odd question, But Seeing these as 'fan made dragons' Are there any LGBT Reproducers? Ive heard of snakes that can get pregnate without a male, Cause the same thing happen to dragons?
Will the upside down skydancer ever return?
Will the upside down skydancer ever return?
With Joxar's Spare Inventory, how often will the items be switched? Will it be every several months, or will it be the same items for the rest of the year?
With Joxar's Spare Inventory, how often will the items be switched? Will it be every several months, or will it be the same items for the rest of the year?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Will we ever get a plague coli region that is located close to the wormwound?
Will we ever get a plague coli region that is located close to the wormwound?
PdgyR10.png
As you continue to revamp systems on the site, will part of the focus go into making the site more mobile-friendly? As is, for me at least, the coliseum barely works, the fairgrounds is completely nonfunctional, I can't rearrange my lair, and tooltips often cause problems, either appearing and blocking buttons, appearing far away and making me search for them, or not showing up at all.
As you continue to revamp systems on the site, will part of the focus go into making the site more mobile-friendly? As is, for me at least, the coliseum barely works, the fairgrounds is completely nonfunctional, I can't rearrange my lair, and tooltips often cause problems, either appearing and blocking buttons, appearing far away and making me search for them, or not showing up at all.
S1RYPFw.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 195 196