Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44
Whenever I am posting an item, I first check what other players are selling for. But each time I search for an item, the search parameters collapse. Is there a way to turn this feature off? I post a ton of different items at one time.
Whenever I am posting an item, I first check what other players are selling for. But each time I search for an item, the search parameters collapse. Is there a way to turn this feature off? I post a ton of different items at one time.
@Xhaztol

It's fine now; it was on my end. Apologies for the trouble!
@Xhaztol

It's fine now; it was on my end. Apologies for the trouble!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
[quote name="Amyatzu" date=2017-03-19 08:55:48] Yes, I get that that was intentional, but it doesn't open the correct dragon's page. It opens the dragon's page that was listed three dragons above it on the ah page. Say for example: Dergon 1 Dargon 2 Dregon 3 I click: Dergon 1 Dargon 2 Dregon 3 It opens Dergon 1's profile instead of Dregon 3's profile. [/quote] @Amyatzu Hmm. We're not able to reproduce it here. Are you able to provide us with a little more information? [LIST] [*]What are your exact search parameters? [*]What are you sorting by in the sorting dropdown? [/LIST]
Amyatzu wrote on 2017-03-19:
Yes, I get that that was intentional, but it doesn't open the correct dragon's page. It opens the dragon's page that was listed three dragons above it on the ah page. Say for example:

Dergon 1
Dargon 2
Dregon 3

I click:

Dergon 1
Dargon 2
Dregon 3

It opens Dergon 1's profile instead of Dregon 3's profile.

@Amyatzu

Hmm. We're not able to reproduce it here. Are you able to provide us with a little more information?

• What are your exact search parameters?
  • What are you sorting by in the sorting dropdown?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
When searching Breed Change: Wildclaw
Searching for "wild" will find them, but searching for "claw" will not.
66ei84J.png
[quote name="AberDaKitty" date=2017-03-19 09:02:24] When searching Breed Change: Wildclaw Searching for "wild" will find them, but searching for "claw" will not. [/quote] @aberdakitty Yeah, unfortunately, for performance reasons search terms have to include the first part of a word, rather than a chunk in the middle or at the end. We'd like to eventually find an elegant solution for this, but right now it's not a possibility. Thanks!
AberDaKitty wrote on 2017-03-19:

@aberdakitty

Yeah, unfortunately, for performance reasons search terms have to include the first part of a word, rather than a chunk in the middle or at the end. We'd like to eventually find an elegant solution for this, but right now it's not a possibility.

Thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
[quote name="Seleya" date=2017-03-19 09:11:52] When I tried to sell a few of my dragons only three of them appeared in the window, with no option to scroll. It was like I had only those three in my lair. [/quote] @Seleya It's possible that you're not seeing dragons because the new version of the Auction House does a better job of only showing you dragons that are eligible for auction. The eligibility is determined by the following factors: [LIST] [*]Dragon cannot be part of a Coliseum team [*]Dragon cannot already be on auction [*]Dragon cannot be tending a nest [*]Dragon cannot be in a Crossroads trade [*]Dragon cannot be wearing apparel [*]Dragon cannot be wearing a skin or accent [*]Dragon cannot have a familiar attached [*]Dragon cannot be a progenitor [/LIST]
Seleya wrote on 2017-03-19:
When I tried to sell a few of my dragons only three of them appeared in the window, with no option to scroll. It was like I had only those three in my lair.

@Seleya

It's possible that you're not seeing dragons because the new version of the Auction House does a better job of only showing you dragons that are eligible for auction. The eligibility is determined by the following factors:

• Dragon cannot be part of a Coliseum team
  • Dragon cannot already be on auction
  • Dragon cannot be tending a nest
  • Dragon cannot be in a Crossroads trade
  • Dragon cannot be wearing apparel
  • Dragon cannot be wearing a skin or accent
  • Dragon cannot have a familiar attached
  • Dragon cannot be a progenitor
Flight Rising Developer
Thank you! Yes, all the others had a familiar, I realized that was the issue a little while after I'd posted, sorry !
Thank you! Yes, all the others had a familiar, I realized that was the issue a little while after I'd posted, sorry !
[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2017-03-19 08:50:11] [quote name="annadandelion" date=2017-03-19 08:35:58] Sorting dragons by price (min to max) no longer sorts them (as a secondary sorting factor?) by age. Meaning, if I type 20.000t minimum price and sort them by price, the first dragon displayed now will be a day old, the second a month old, the third a week old etc. This was a good mechanic for searching for old dragons - I could enter a minimum price (say, 50k) and browse through the first 3 pages of dragons that are all two years old. Other than that, I'm sure it'l take some getting used to but you guys did an amazing job! [/quote] @ annadandelion This was one of those things that we didn't intentionally set in the old version of the Auction House so it sorta slipped past us for the new one. While I'm not sure we can make it behave as it once did, we did enter it as a research item in our database. Thanks! [/quote] Being able to sort (not search) by ID # would allow us to recreate that option, if that's something you guys could easily do. A lot of people used the exact same thing for getting hatchlings about to age up, and I'll really miss it if there isn't a way to recreate it!
Xhaztol wrote on 2017-03-19:
annadandelion wrote on 2017-03-19:
Sorting dragons by price (min to max) no longer sorts them (as a secondary sorting factor?) by age. Meaning, if I type 20.000t minimum price and sort them by price, the first dragon displayed now will be a day old, the second a month old, the third a week old etc. This was a good mechanic for searching for old dragons - I could enter a minimum price (say, 50k) and browse through the first 3 pages of dragons that are all two years old.

Other than that, I'm sure it'l take some getting used to but you guys did an amazing job!

@ annadandelion

This was one of those things that we didn't intentionally set in the old version of the Auction House so it sorta slipped past us for the new one. While I'm not sure we can make it behave as it once did, we did enter it as a research item in our database.

Thanks!

Being able to sort (not search) by ID # would allow us to recreate that option, if that's something you guys could easily do. A lot of people used the exact same thing for getting hatchlings about to age up, and I'll really miss it if there isn't a way to recreate it!
Maybe reported already, but colors in dropdown menus are not visible, at least not in Firefox.

Browser(s) Used
- Mozilla Firefox, latest update.

Device(s) Used
- laptop

Device Operating System
- windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type
- Wi-fi/broadband

Antivirus Installed
- Norton

Describe the bug in detail:

- Colors not showing in dropdown menu so all the color names have white backgrounds instead of its corresponding name.
Maybe reported already, but colors in dropdown menus are not visible, at least not in Firefox.

Browser(s) Used

Device(s) Used
- laptop

Device Operating System
- windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type
- Wi-fi/broadband

Antivirus Installed
- Norton

- Colors not showing in dropdown menu so all the color names have white backgrounds instead of its corresponding name.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
[quote name="Madrugada" date=2017-03-19 09:44:44] Maybe reported already, but colors in dropdown menus are not visible, at least not in Firefox. Browser(s) Used - Mozilla Firefox, latest update. Device(s) Used - laptop Device Operating System - windows 8.1 Internet Connection Type - Wi-fi/broadband Antivirus Installed - Norton Describe the bug in detail: - Colors not showing in dropdown menu so all the color names have white backgrounds instead of its corresponding name. [/quote] @Madrugada This is likely browser-related. :( We are noting it, though.
Madrugada wrote on 2017-03-19:

Browser(s) Used

Device(s) Used
- laptop

Device Operating System
- windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type
- Wi-fi/broadband

Antivirus Installed
- Norton

@Madrugada

This is likely browser-related. :( We are noting it, though.
Flight Rising Developer
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44