Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 16011 16012
lov the KRONCH..........

my vision is still kinda blurry from those dang eye drops.... hhh i hate eye drops they make me freak out ;;
lov the KRONCH..........

my vision is still kinda blurry from those dang eye drops.... hhh i hate eye drops they make me freak out ;;
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
[quote name="LizardKing" date=2017-02-13 11:19:45] a looked at the river, it was brown and dirty. but then i looked beyond it, and knew deep inside, was my hacksaw [/quote] I don't know if you meant it in this way, but it's downright poetic.
LizardKing wrote on 2017-02-13:
a looked at the river, it was brown and dirty.
but then i looked beyond it,
and knew deep inside,
was
my hacksaw

I don't know if you meant it in this way, but it's downright poetic.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
why did i spend my remaining treasure on silks why did i do that
why did i spend my remaining treasure on silks why did i do that
Quick reminder, our rules prohibit targeting not just specific players but groups of people as well. Thank you!
Quick reminder, our rules prohibit targeting not just specific players but groups of people as well. Thank you!
i love how atomic samurai was based off of kyuzo and yet, apart from their looks and skill with a sword, they're nothing alike

kamikaze would spontaneously combust if he had to live kyuzo's life. kamikaze probably thinks that zen is something he can eat. kamikaze could stand an entire two minutes of sitting around enjoying nature before he got antsy and ran off to find someone to fight. kamikaze would succeed at being emotionless for about ten seconds before he couldn't do it anymore

you are an overgrown child in cosplay, sir
i love how atomic samurai was based off of kyuzo and yet, apart from their looks and skill with a sword, they're nothing alike

kamikaze would spontaneously combust if he had to live kyuzo's life. kamikaze probably thinks that zen is something he can eat. kamikaze could stand an entire two minutes of sitting around enjoying nature before he got antsy and ran off to find someone to fight. kamikaze would succeed at being emotionless for about ten seconds before he couldn't do it anymore

you are an overgrown child in cosplay, sir
oh mY GOD
SHIny hidden ability bagon
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhso worth chaining
oh mY GOD
SHIny hidden ability bagon
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhso worth chaining
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
[quote name="ashotinthedark" date=2017-02-13 12:09:19] [quote name="LizardKing" date=2017-02-13 11:19:45] a looked at the river, it was brown and dirty. but then i looked beyond it, and knew deep inside, was my hacksaw [/quote] I don't know if you meant it in this way, but it's downright poetic. [/quote] yes thank you i like playing with poetry structure and of course i did lose my hacksaw yesterday in a sprinkler incident
ashotinthedark wrote on 2017-02-13:
LizardKing wrote on 2017-02-13:
a looked at the river, it was brown and dirty.
but then i looked beyond it,
and knew deep inside,
was
my hacksaw

I don't know if you meant it in this way, but it's downright poetic.

yes thank you i like playing with poetry structure
and of course i did lose my hacksaw yesterday in a sprinkler incident
When you wake up with a song in your head and you're just like: "This would be a great theme for yarn!" Only to remember that you neither have a large fiber stash nor a drum carder to blend it together .-.
When you wake up with a song in your head and you're just like: "This would be a great theme for yarn!" Only to remember that you neither have a large fiber stash nor a drum carder to blend it together .-.
l
is for the way you
look
at me
o
is for the only one
i see
v
is very very
ex-
traordinary
e
is even more than
anyone that
you adore
l
is for the way you
look
at me
o
is for the only one
i see
v
is very very
ex-
traordinary
e
is even more than
anyone that
you adore
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
Wow, so tired. And tomorrow is a perfect day to forget all my regrets and worries.
Wow, so tired. And tomorrow is a perfect day to forget all my regrets and worries.
zp1xBoR.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 16011 16012