Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
[quote name="Larthan" date="2013-06-08 03:51:43" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=2&id=17943#22907"]Well this is new. It's now started randomly taking me back to the coliseum main page... in the middle of battle. Well, when it's not randomly freezing that is. o.o[/quote] same here, just randomly exits battle every time i've tried playing in the last half hour :/
Well this is new. It's now started randomly taking me back to the coliseum main page... in the middle of battle. Well, when it's not randomly freezing that is. o.o
same here, just randomly exits battle every time i've tried playing in the last half hour :/
"so, i would like two thousand words, by a week on friday, on the existance - or not - of dragons."
David felt the colour drain out of his face. "you're joking? THat's impossible. How on earth am i supposed to write that?"
Bergstrom shuffled the papers and said, "Maybe 'where on earth' would be better than 'how'..."
I'll go ahead and copy/paste me previous post here, since this is where I was referred to for Coliseum issues ^__^

______

Hello!

I was battling my Dragons in the Coliseum and I ran into a couple of problems. 1: I keep getting kicked out of fights and back to the main Coliseum screen; 2: Dragons keep stalling between select action mode and attacking; 3: My dragons leveled up but the level did not stick. They should both be level 2 but are stuck at level 1.

Thought I'd let you know, thank you!
I'll go ahead and copy/paste me previous post here, since this is where I was referred to for Coliseum issues ^__^

______

Hello!

I was battling my Dragons in the Coliseum and I ran into a couple of problems. 1: I keep getting kicked out of fights and back to the main Coliseum screen; 2: Dragons keep stalling between select action mode and attacking; 3: My dragons leveled up but the level did not stick. They should both be level 2 but are stuck at level 1.

Thought I'd let you know, thank you!
PUjvg1g.gif
Everything seems much better now. I'm no longer experiencing stalls or kicks, my levels are sticking and I've yet to find any other problems. :D
Everything seems much better now. I'm no longer experiencing stalls or kicks, my levels are sticking and I've yet to find any other problems. :D
3EopvJR.png
[quote name="GoGoInaro" date="2013-06-08 04:43:49" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=2&id=17943#22981"]Everything seems much better now. I'm no longer experiencing stalls or kicks, my levels are sticking and I've yet to find any other problems. :D [/quote] I second that. That said, FR is awesome!

I second that. That said, FR is awesome!
We believe that we have finally located the problem that was causing matches to stall and have resolved it. Please update this thread if you notice any similar behavior occurring again.
We believe that we have finally located the problem that was causing matches to stall and have resolved it. Please update this thread if you notice any similar behavior occurring again.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
None of the games nor the Coliseum are working! All there is, is the loading screen bouncing forever, forever, forever.
None of the games nor the Coliseum are working! All there is, is the loading screen bouncing forever, forever, forever.
Breathe with the fire within...
Same here. Found 4 pvp matches but none have made it past the loading screen. Hopefully these don't count as losses.
Same here. Found 4 pvp matches but none have made it past the loading screen. Hopefully these don't count as losses.
tried vs monster battle D: the game still freezes for me after 5th attack

i'm using chrome.
i also tried opera.

same problem with both D: will try clearing my cache maybe it'll help

EDIT: nope didn't help D: game still freezes

also i can't duel against other players, when the window pops up saying 'finding a suitable partner' after a long while it closes itself down
tried vs monster battle D: the game still freezes for me after 5th attack

i'm using chrome.
i also tried opera.

same problem with both D: will try clearing my cache maybe it'll help

EDIT: nope didn't help D: game still freezes

also i can't duel against other players, when the window pops up saying 'finding a suitable partner' after a long while it closes itself down
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
I've tried two PVP matches so far, but they've both gotten stuck at the loading screen. The bar'll fill up, and turn white, and it gets stuck there.
I've tried two PVP matches so far, but they've both gotten stuck at the loading screen. The bar'll fill up, and turn white, and it gets stuck there.
Still experiencing a failed/locked no credit monster battle if one of my dragons goes down due to a bleed effect.

This will often happen at the 15-20% bonus when trying to squeeze out one more win.
Still experiencing a failed/locked no credit monster battle if one of my dragons goes down due to a bleed effect.

This will often happen at the 15-20% bonus when trying to squeeze out one more win.
Breath of Flames
~ Pyro ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89