Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | My friend's confirmation email
1 2 3
Don't forget to check the spam folder either.
That's where gmail sorted my confirmation email, took a while for me to notice...
Don't forget to check the spam folder either.
That's where gmail sorted my confirmation email, took a while for me to notice...
Thank you veeery much, i can plaay noooaw...!

<3
Thank you veeery much, i can plaay noooaw...!

<3
euCuA3M.png
@kiohl
If this topic is still being looked at I&#039;m asking on behalf of my friend who signed up with the username Indie, but has yet to receive her confirmation email. Could I get help?
@kiohl
If this topic is still being looked at I&#039;m asking on behalf of my friend who signed up with the username Indie, but has yet to receive her confirmation email. Could I get help?
@jakdacrowe, is she still having problems? Has she tried checking her spam folder?
@jakdacrowe, is she still having problems? Has she tried checking her spam folder?
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@kiohl
She&#039;s checked her spam folder, not there.
Also, she has tried re-registering, but it says her username has been taken.
@kiohl
She&#039;s checked her spam folder, not there.
Also, she has tried re-registering, but it says her username has been taken.
my brother seems to be having trouble registering, he originally tried making an account under the name of "colink" but never recieved the confirmation e-mail, even after waiting for a few hours. he tried making another account under the name of ShotSoundCX but it said his e-mail was registered so i&#039;m pretty sure he&#039;s just having confirmation e-mail problems.
my brother seems to be having trouble registering, he originally tried making an account under the name of "colink" but never recieved the confirmation e-mail, even after waiting for a few hours. he tried making another account under the name of ShotSoundCX but it said his e-mail was registered so i&#039;m pretty sure he&#039;s just having confirmation e-mail problems.
there he sits, the earthshaker in his throne,
there he waits, within his domain of stone.
for brothers and sisters, to return to the pillar,
and unite once more as the great shade killer.
@Sketch, did he check his spam folder(s)?

Pinging @Xhaztol. For usernames Indie and maybe colink/ShotSoundCX.
@Sketch, did he check his spam folder(s)?

Pinging @Xhaztol. For usernames Indie and maybe colink/ShotSoundCX.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@jakdacrowe: I have cleared your friend&#039;s registration attempt from the system, please have them attempt it again, and as always, check their spam folder for the email.

@Sketch: I have cleared colink&#039;s registration attempt from the system as well, please have them attempt it again, and as always, check their spam folder for the email.
@jakdacrowe: I have cleared your friend&#039;s registration attempt from the system, please have them attempt it again, and as always, check their spam folder for the email.

@Sketch: I have cleared colink&#039;s registration attempt from the system as well, please have them attempt it again, and as always, check their spam folder for the email.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
My sister hasn&#039;t gotten her email either, but when she tried registering under a different username it said the email address was taken. Help!
My sister hasn&#039;t gotten her email either, but when she tried registering under a different username it said the email address was taken. Help!
tXKbExw.png
@Winterling, did she check her spam folder for the email? Also, what username did she register under?
@Winterling, did she check her spam folder for the email? Also, what username did she register under?
Pixel Dargons Store!
1 2 3